Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Finally watched! It was exactly as you guys said. And you are absolutely right. LemonLymes is completely fine. She was glowing triumphantly as everybody's grandmother and her cat stepped forward to sock it to LVP one more time. When Kyle attributed the word "integrity" to Yol, even Yol looked almost shocked that she had managed to pull the wool over everybody's eyes to that extent.

Erika going after Kathryn for the sake of it was unnecessary. Kathryn stood her ground and wouldn't be ridiculed into not showing support to LVP. Weirdly, I do think that Erika, as icy as she is, does like Kathryn. Maybe because Kathryn is a genuine and kind person.

Eileen looked so bad in all this. SO bad. Humorless, small-minded, petty, mean-spirited. I wish I didn't have to see this side of Eileen. I wish I could have been left in the dark and carried on being her fan in blissful ignorance.

Kyle is whatever. If she didn't have Kim or wasn't on the show, I wouldn't miss her.

Lisa Rinna engaged in one giant exercise in back-pedaling. Not a good look. I used to think that she and Eileen were probably telling the truth, but the more they yapped at LVP about how she manipulated them, the more hollow and odd-sounding the story seems to me. Basically, LR is frightened of Yolanda big-time, and she doesn't want to take the fall alone, especially with Andy being so supportive of Yolanda's 'journey' and unwilling to ask an actual question about the veracity of her disease.

Brandi in that VT looked a damn fool. It just highlighted how inarticulate, immature and irrelevant she is. She was trying so hard to be witty and the other women looked completely bemused as to why she even got a VT. Even Yo, glowing with pride at her protege, STFU when she realized it went over like a lead balloon.

LVP: SO DONE. And she said she had no apologies to offer. I wouldn't either. She got hammered worse than Season 4 (when even Brandi was lowkey asking to get their friendship back and Yolanda had to back-pedal over the "Ken assaulted me!" allegations). She held her own, but after a while it was redundant watching the women pile on her for almost 3 hours. Like what was the point? The point got lost and forgotten under a wave of psychobabble like "own your sh*t" and "speaking my truth" and "#my journey." And the true point was that some people had questions about WTF Yolanda was doing, EVERYBODY was talking about it, so Yolanda and her enforcers Erika and Eileen got ultra-Stalinist about the witch-hunt as to who was gossiping privately. The end.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoNY:

Even though I didn't notice Sonja wasn't on last week :lol: it was nice having her back after that bitchy episode. As delulu as she is, Sonja always adds a lightness and humor to her scenes. I also thought she was spot-on when Ramona went at her for drinking too much and what an embarrassment it was. Sonja calmly acknowledged that she overdid it and now it was time to cut back. And she also pointed out that it was rich of Turtle-Time to be going after her for boozing it up. Sonja has a very clear picture of her relationship with Ramona and how it blows hot and cold -- and she is accepting of that. As she puts it, she and Pinot are more like sisters than BFFs.

Bethenny redeemed herself a little bit in my eyes after being a horrible bitch last episode. Bethenny at least has the wherewithal to recognize how Mean Girls she came across. The lunch with Jules was actually watchable, despite Bethenny's VTs where she cannot stop with the quips. The talk about eating disorders was real, although I think Bethenny forgets that she too admitted to suffering from an eating disorder once. Maybe she didn't want to bring it up because of the possible impact on her SkinnyGirl brand which also does diet foods.

Unfortunately, Carole remains as clueless as ever about how she comes across. She can't stop going after LuAnn even though LuAnn is careful not to mention her or stays out of her way now. Let it gooooooooo, Angry Bradshaw. She also speaks like a 16-year old and it is not a cute affect. It looks like she is copying Brandi Glanville -- FTR Carole is a supposed writer/former journalist! She is also way obsessed with her boyfriend (as every teenager is). We get it, he's young. Young doesn't always mean cute, though, Carole. :P He seems a bit over her TBH.

Dorinda next week... lawwwwd. She needs to stop drinking so much, and needs to drop that awful, controlling, sweaty boyfriend.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sneak peek of the ladies of The Real Housewives of Auckland:

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11632910

Please register in order to view this content

I'll be watching this. :P

Here's a sneak peek of the RHOMelbourne reunion too. Pettifleur tosses a pillow at Janet. :lol:

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

So it's been a busy week, so here are my thoughts on all the franchises...

Melbourne

What a spectacular season and an absolutely perfect finale. The final dinner, where Lydia's lying ass was exposed by every single one of the housewives, was a thing of beauty. And the editing was hilarious. The classical music playing over their fighting was funny and self aware. The ending with Gina swearing and Gamble looking around in disbelief with her mouth gaped open was perfect. Melbourne is the best RH franchise ever. Can't wait for the reunion!

Beverly Hills

That was a hideous reunion. LVP was trashed by the lot of them and LemonLyme was only too smug sitting there, with her sh*t eating grin. Eileen has been ruined for me. Lips wants to pretend everything this season didn't happen (nope!)...the Brandi video was really awful and incoherent and I'm glad LVP checked Andy on his bulls*t. It's plain and obvious that Andy is no longer able to be in any way impartial and neutral. He is so involved in these franchises on a personal level and it's destroying them. I do hope LVP quits. Then I can dump this franchise which was otherwise excruciating to endure all season long.

There was no accountability for LemonLyme at all and as a viewer that was infuriating. She got away with everything. Everything! It's truly bizarre to watch.

New York

Ramona's lunch was the perfect storm for conflict. Dorinda's speech was elegant and heartfelt - and demonstrated that she is totally not beyond Richard's death at all.

It was interesting to see LuAnn cry because it seemed genuine. She does sound lonely. 

I really enjoy having Sonja on the show because she keeps things light. Even Sonja's conflicts are light hearted.

Carole is so worthless on the show. She needs to get those horse teeth filed down and be put out to pasture.

Dallas

Leanne is a legend in her own mind. She is one of those women that actual socialites are only too happy to have around to serve them and do the grunt work...but make no mistake, she's a nobody and will never be part of the Dallas social set. If she thinks she is then she has truly drank the Kool-Aid. Her temper just explodes - it's amazing how easily she's rattled. And her use of blush is crazy. 

I love Cary. She's vicious and I love it.

Tiffany is very nice and has good energy and looks like Lauren Koslow's second cousin. I do think she should move back to Los Angeles...or Orange County, she'd fit in great in the OC franchise. I am going to love next week's episode where she pushes Leanne while telling her she has her back. Yaaaaaas!

Stephanie and Brandi's little road trip was boring. I recognize that Taylor guy from the A List Dallas - he was a prick then and he's a prick now.

• Members

you missed Cheshire....lol

Cheshire:

So I finally started catching up on it. Dont like that theres like 15 housewives on the show. 7 should be the limit. The opening goes on forever bc there are so many

Misse is weak and annoying. Not here for her. Im glad Tanya called out her  hypocrisy in terms of what she had to say about Dawn's accent. Her husband is hot so she did at least give us that

I cant stand Holly and wish she wasnt added. She is really trying it with Dawn and I do think she wanted to start sh-t. There was no reason to repeat what she heard. It was a harmless joke. I dont see how she helped Misse or what good that caused

I like Zima the most out of the new wives

When LeAnn said she had to run and tell Dawn, I thought oh look there goes Lapdog. However she later turns on Dawn and Tanya when it comes to Misse and seems to grow a backbone. She seemed to have changed but when it came to Paris, she reverts

Lauren. She and Paul always seemed like a good fit together and he not even doing this season speaks volumes. I knew things were heading downhill when she defiantly got that tattoo. Its her body but she shouldnt have done it knowing he hates them. He was pissed and I guess he never got over that

Still miss Magali. Her absence is felt

• Members

For the longest, I was who is Holly? Then I realized you meant Stacey. :lol:

If Magali is open to coming back next season, I feel like they need to drop Misse. I they can keep Stacey and Seema, both who I adore, b/c they have no issue with calling Dawn on her sh-t, which never gets old with me. ^_^

• Members

thats how irrelevant she is to me and of course you'd like her ass.

IA on Misse. She's a weak a bitch

I forgot to mention but Ampika is a beautiful woman but her sense of fashion is terrible. The clothes she wears are tragic. I get she's all about being an independent woman and finds her wardrobe to be sexy and liberating but its tacky. Her hair is still a mess as well. She needs a serious makeover bc she's not the hot stuff she thinks she is

Please register in order to view this content

A mess!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Wow, that is sad news! I really like Chyka a lot. Not only did she throw some spectacular events for the show but she was also a voice of reason and accountability on the show. Too bad she's going, because now there will likely be more [!@#$%^&*]-stirring and ridiculous OTT reactions *cough*Pettifleur*cough*