Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

me too! I dont even remember that.

Im so behind on my RH. Last show i saw NYC last week. Need to catch up on Melbourne, BH, Dallas, and NYC. I havent even touched Cheshire. I miss the days when there was only 1 or maybe 2 at a time

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoNY:

Dear lord, Bethenny and Carol's mean-girl shtick is SO tired. I can't believe they spent an entire party pointedly sitting apart from and walking around 'avoiding' people. They were even worse at Jules' shindig. Like, how old are you two? Bethenny's voice literally exhausts me after watching this episode. I feel like she just gave me laryngitis.

Carole is an instigator. I cannot stand her immature ass. She talks and acts like a 16 year old. LuAnn walks into Bethenny's birthday cookout with, God forbid, a GIFT... and we cut to Carole bitching about LuAnn trying to make the party all about her. Girl, SIT DOWN. Were not enough people kissing your Radziwill-by-marriage butt that day? The fact that LuAnn kept on smiling and having a good time really made her sour. Now that she and Bethenny are a little clique, she seems to be hoping to turn Bethenny against Lu and have Bethenny fight her battles for her -- just like she had Heather do for her the past two seasons.

John needs to GO. He is worse than Peachter in term of thirsty.

Edited by Cat

• Members

NYC

Man , F--k Carol. She is REALLY trying it. She is mad that LuAnn didnt apologize? You never let her. You avoided and then were super defensive when she got you to talk to her

Brooks, um I mean John, continues to be horrible. He needs to go

Bethenny needs to stop giving unsolicited advice. She may think she's helping but comes across condescending

Loved Ramona bailing out bc she had a date. You go girl!

Didnt realize Sonja wasnt in the episode till I saw her in the preview

• Members

She'd be out attacking the likes of Jack Hanna and declaring that Gigi is the second coming of Jesus in that field. <_<

Exactly. I actually remember Rebecca's career. I don't remember jack diddly sh-t Yolanda did. Furthermore, Rebecca > Gigi. Rebecca came from the LAST generation of true supermodels. Gigi is just a social media personality, who takes basic ass pictures. 

• Members

RHOMelbourne season finale: 

I loved how low-key Gina was in the finale. For once, it was not about all the women piling up on her. She actually got to sit back and watch the festivities of the other women fighting. Glad she got the final line by telling everyone "to get f-cked." Gina, much like LVP, doesn't have to do much and she's still the star. 

Oh boy. Lydia ... man is she guilty as sin. She couldn't even conjure up a half-assed apology, and it is bad when Pettifleur (of all people) is calling you out on your sh-t. I think the reunion next week is gonna be rough for her. 

I do believe that Jackie is a sh-t-stirrer and I am glad she came off as just as petty and Lydia last night. I grinned from ear to ear when Gina and her dear friend, Chyka said in their talking heads that she is no better than Lydia when she implied Lydia was having affairs. Do I believe Jackie? Nope. 

Lydia did drop some funny ass lines that were a bit ironic last night. For instance, when she said she couldn't remember Suzie's wedding at all. Funny b/c many people say they can't remember Suzie at all this season. I personally enjoyed Suzie and the dynamic of these eight women. I hope they all return, but I have a feeling that Lydia is about edged out whether the show likes it or not. It is obvious that Jackie, Janet, and possibly Chyka will never want anything to do with her. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

tumblr_inline_ngycopKN2r1rtngqy.gif

this was me when Jackie was spilling the tea about Lydia

I LOVED the finale. That ending complete with the music was a riot. A hilarious mess. All the women coming for Lydiot and she lying her ass off.

Lydia saying she didnt remember being at Suzy's wedding...I buy that. Suzy's s boring, I forget she's even still on the show. What a flop of a housewife

Who is this manager that Gina has that has been gassing her up the entire season? I think last episode she said she is as well known as Little Richard or something to that effect. WTF?

I hated Janet's hair this season. Its been so flat and boring. She's still married? What! I thought she was single and didnt realize she still had a husband till last week

OMG, I literally just wrote the same thing!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOBH:

1. Why did Andy give Dirty Tampon Glanville a platform to speak? See this is why his ass needs to be booted. He gets too involved in this sh-t. I thought that was so biased and I am glad LVP called him out. 

2. YoLyme ain't sick. Ain't NOTHING wrong with this broad, not when she was grinning with joy at LVP's misfortune. 

3. All these women manipulate each other. It ain't LVP's fault that she's light years ahead of them in intelligence. If you're a doormat, you deserve to be walked on and mudded on. These women need to get backbones and stop being impressionable. Weak bitches....

4. Erika is pathetic. I found it hilarious she called Kathryn desperate. Ain't the same old bitch that wrings her ass around in nothing but a corkscrew and bandaid to get attention? Ain't this the same broad who thinks it's cute to use the 'c-word' in a pathetic attempt to hold onto her youth? Ain't this the same broad that allows her hubby to talk to her like a subhuman? 

5. I enjoyed Kathryn & Kyle defending LVP. Glad they can't be swayed easily by Yolanda and her ailment. I can do w/o Eileen, Rinna, and Erika.

6. I want LVP to walk away from this sinking ship. You got a hit show in Vanderpump Rules, let RHOBH sink. Let Andy have his fantasy of Brandi being back on the show and let's see how long it'll last. It won't. Sad this show went from being about glitz and glamor to pure trash.