• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC

The new housewife is super skinny

WTF kind of apology did Ramona give Dorinda. She was better off not saying anything

I cant stand John and it just hit me who he reminds me of....Brooks. He and Dorinda are such a cringeworthy couple

• Members

NY

I really don't like what I'm seeing in the John and Dorinda relationship. She seems very dependent on him and he seems very dependent on whatever gets him lit up with a Snoopy Scarf as Bethenny put it. It seems that Dorinda isn't past Richard's death - that she could instantly recall that Ramona was sitting in the second row at Richard's funeral spoke volumes about how vivid and close his memory is to her own. John distracts her from her pain - but he needs to go.

Although the LuAnn and Sonja apartment hunting scene was manufactured as heck (I'm quite sure LuAnn bought her apartment post divorce from the Count) they are still really fun to watch. It's light hearted and provides balance.

Speaking of LuAnn - Carole is obsessed with her! I realize Carole has ZERO storyline so she needs to crank out something, but a pointless feud with LuAnn - who really couldn't give less of a damn if she tried - is not going anywhere. 

Bethenny and Ramona made the episode. Bethenny coaching Ramona on how to apologize was hilarious if you noticed Bethenny saying "Don't start off with 'I Adore You!'" because Ramona really does start every non apology like that. I do think Ramona was very sincere with Dorinda when they were in the Hamptons. That's the sorriest I've seen Ramona and goes to show she does value some relationships more than her own pride (it isn't as if she's wrong that John is a gross pig). Bethenny going head to head with John was great as she is a very formidable opponent. 

Finally - Jules. She is the new Kristen. Very dumb. That's all.

• Members

Finally caught up on NYC. Yes, Jules is just as bright as Kristen. And she's throwing digs about the other ladies' age in her talking heads. Why do they bring on women 25 years younger than their leads? The ageist remarks aren't needed. 

Carole, LuAnn & Sonja were barely on. Yes, Carole is itching for some sort of relevancy on camera this season. I also don't get this need for other women to constantly comment on how "gorgeous" Carole is. If they say it enough times, the audience will believe it? 

Ramona's initial drive-by apology to Dorinda was hilarious, but her genuine, heartfelt apology at dinner in the Hamptons made up for it. We finally have a new, non-scripted friendship between two housewives that originated years before the show began. We had/have that with Ramona and Sonja as well, but I wonder if Ramona has moved on from Sonja at this point, and they're just made-for-TV buddies now. 

Dorinda/John is a sad, toxic relationship. It's like she's addicted to a drug and knows it's bad but needs it to get by. I would hope that by seeing herself reflected on television, it'll help her see the light but we'll see. Are they still reportedly together? 

Bethenny and her "TV news woman hair" still gives us great zingers. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

RHOMelbourne s3e10:

Finally finished episode 10.

Lydia is a trip. Like seriously. It's obvious she said what the ladies implied. For her to constantly lie throughout the episode is embarrassing. Especially, when numerous women have caught her on her crap. Something is wrong with her. I find it a bit psychotic for her to lie just to lie and then maintain the lies. Ugh....

Jackie ... that bitch annoys me to no end. I don't find her hounding Lydia to be cute. I find it odd that she says Pettifleur does nothing but stir the pot and but in when that's all Jackie has done since the inception of the show! I cannot wait until karma comes knocking at this bitch's door. I'm sure she won't be able to foresee it with her fraudulent ass. 

Glad next week is the finale so we can get onto the juicy reunion. I'm sure it's gonna be a mess and I am ready to see it. 

• Members

RHOCheshire s3e4:

Another good episode. 

I am loving how Seema and Stacey just have Dawn's ass pegged. She can't pull anything over on them. Stacey breaking it down to Dawn that she has no loyalty to her was hilarious. I bet Dawn thought she was gonna have a flawless season without Magali there but she was wrong! :lol: I know Magali is somewhere laughing at the further dismantling of Dawn. Magali laid the foundation and Seema and Stacey are building house of downfall for Dawn. 

It's odd that I am actually enjoying Leanne this season and growing to dislike Tanya. I feel like the two have swapped personalities and I am not here for it. Tanya needs to stop implying that everyone is jealous of Dawn. They aren't. Dawn is nothing for anyone to be jealous of. For her to imply that Ampika is jealous of Dawn is ludicrous. 

Like Seema but that was jacked up how she chose to take Tanya over Ampika or Leanne. Especially, when Tanya stays sucking on Dawn's tit. 

That aside, I gotta express how fine I find Sandeep (Seema's hubby) and Anders (Misse's hubby). Just fine as hell! Yum!

• Members

Lydia is.... delusional. Fake. So, SO dumb. She cannot even lie convincingly. It was obvious when the ladies asked her if she'd spoken to Chyka that she was lying through her teeth. And the way she turned on Pettifleur and started swearing at her -- I don't even like Pettifleur's delulu ass, and even I felt sorry for her. Lydia showed her true colors (kind of like she showed her true colors in S1 when she rolled her eyes at Gina on the phone telling her about her cancer scare). Lydia is more than just a gossip -- she is a spoiled princess and a mean girl. She is so jealous of the other women and their success and happiness and wealth. She has to be the one who has it BETTER than anybody else. It must kill her that Chyka is so successful and happy and married to a hot, fun-loving guy like Bruce. It must kill her that Gina is considered the breakout star of this show. No wonder she warmed to Pettifleur: that's a 'friend' she can look down upon and disdain whenever she wants. She would die if she was booted off this show and that's why she lies about everything, NBA. She feels like she needs to in order to maintain a facade. But she's so stupid that she doesn't realize everybody saw through that fakery a long time ago! The scenes with her mother and brother and poor Joanna were so contrived and meant to burnish her image, but she's so condescending and dumb that the show doesn't even need to give her the bitch edit.

Also: I have always thought of Lydia as very attractive in a 1950s Italian starlet kind of way, and I still do. However, if her face gets any bigger, it is going to rival the moon.

Jackie... well, I can't hate on her for bringing to light all the awful gossip Lydia has spread about everybody. She is nosy and a busybody. In some ways, though, I think she fronts a bit like Lydia sometimes. Not so much about the psychic stuff, but the marriage. I noticed at the doctor's office she was tapping her husband's arm so that he would take her hand on camera. I also didn't need the references to her 'helping him out' with his sperm sample, lol. I guess this is all heading towards a 'surprise' pregnancy announcement either at the finale or Reunion.

I also cannot wait until Reunion. I hope Alex 'Pissed Off' Perry hosts again. I am ready to see Lydia get her comeuppance. I hope we don't see Gina vs Gamble as I love their friendship and was sad to see it had cooled slightly over the course of this season.

Susie really has no real reason to be on this show, huh.

Wasn't expecting Janet and Brian to make the decision they made tbh.

RHoNY:

Finally caught up with it. John is just awful. Dorinda needs to boot his ass out of her life, but now that Bethenny has barked at her to do so, Dorinda can't. It would be like showing she was meek and doing Bethenny's bidding. I still really like and sympathize with Dorinda -- feels like the women are just taking potshots at her.

Jules makes Kristen look smart and savvy. At least she's a tad less blah than Mount Rushmore Face, but I don't know how long she can sustain the skinny SL.

Carole is mean, vicious, jealous and looking for relevancy. As usual she has made herself BFFs with the Queen Bee of the show so she can hide behind her when things get too hot.

Edited by Cat