• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yall are TURNT in this thread! LMAO.

Can we get into how good Sheree looked in the scenes she went to catch up with NeNe and played runtelldat to Kenya. Her body, outfit, and head piece were everything. I wonder why she's back with Bob's big ass.

Cynthia is a damn mess. "Are you done? Peter's calling me right now." Chile.... the rest of this season will be pretty interesting.

And not Sheree telling Tootie that the girls think her man likes men. :lol: They know they should have given her a peach.

• Members

I love the dynamic NeNe's return has given, because it has caused Cynthia & Kenya's still-getting-to-know-one-another friendship to implode, NeNe's former "besties" Porsha and Phaedra seem unclear where they stand with her, plus it's given Sheree a renewed purpose - the ultimate sh*t-starter. Sheree is always ready to quote one person's comment and tell another, thus starting a new fire.  Interesting about her and Bob, too. If they've reconciled and are now friends for the sake of the kids, good for them. 

That shot of Phaedra sprawled out in that swimsuit was not flattering. But what else is new. 

Kenya going after Kim's husband and the alleged rumors. Sigh.... She doesn't have the fanbase that NeNe has, so her behavior and acts of desperation will not be dismissed so easily. I think she's still more popular than Brandi Glanville was last season, but she's starting to head that route. 

• Members

"I haven't walked in 9 months". What a load of bullsh**t....

Look at that... I KNEW Rinna would worm her way out of the situation. Shes a total coward. Id have way more respect for her if she OWNED it and said the truth to Yolanda's face. 

Terrified of Yolanda? Please she's nobody except a glorified trophy wife who faked a disease to keep her man for years. 

Here we go with Brandi #2.....loving Kathryn more and more. I agree there's something esp vile about the "c" word. Esp as a man I really really really refrain from using it unless I absolutely just think you're a the lowest of the low. 

Lol Yolanda pretending like she's never heard of the psychological disorder. 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Things are getting juicy!! I can't wait for next week. I wonder if Erika will own up to bringing up the thing about Bella and Anwar or will she let Rinna take all the heat. I LOVED Kathryn giving it to Kyle. She is effortless and she is right. I understand Kyle is friends with Faye, but how does she have no objectivity, especially about something so serious. We all know that book was a cash in. At the very least she could chalk it up to Faye being in a bad place and turning her life around. Trying to justify it is foolish. 

• Members

LOL at Erika when it came to owning her vulgar language and giving zero f--ks how Kathryn felt about it

Yolanda: "I wish they would use their energy that they are wasting talking about me; use it to come and take care of me" Bitch, STFU

Kyle brought up a good point about Lisa and Faye. She DOES hold grudges and the Faye situation is a perfect example of that. She needs to get over it especially since Faye didnt do anything to her and she was right about Brandi

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHoA:

This is the slow unravelling of Kenya Moore this season. When she first joined RHoA, she came in guns blazing and everybody was thrown off by that. She went straight for Phaedra's marriage because it was clear that Phakedra is covering up a shitload of shady stuff, but Phaedra was too slippery for her. So she settled on that poor dumb creature, Porsha, which must have been like shooting fish in a barrel.

It was fun seeing her stir the pot with such relish sometimes, but Kenya has burned so many bridges. Nobody at that Jamaica dinner cared for her and nobody made a move to stop her when she left. I feel bad because it reinforces her inability to trust other women, but at the same time Kenya has brought this on herself with her set-ups and pranks. She tried to come after another easy target, She by Sheree, this season, but Sheree nipped that in the bud. Now she has gone for Kim, thinking Kim is too by-the-book to play the game. Instead, Kim has ended up making Kenya look like the crazy, illogical one.

I don't think Kenya realizes that to act out and try and pull the chair from under Kim (because shouting at her and trying to drag her into a screaming match didn't work) AFTER she failed to turn up at Cynthia's business meeting makes her look really, really bad. She needs to own up to the fact that she didn't put in the work necessary to pitch for Cynthia's 'ad campaign.' Instead, she is trying to paint it as Cynthia 'choosing' Kim over her. And next week she tries to paint Kim's husband as 'fruity'? It makes her look even worse.

I know Kenya tries to make things happen on the show and assure her spot in the lineup, but if she keeps going like this, she might turn out to be the Danielle Staub of Atlanta -- nobody will want to film with her (unless you pay Phaedra more $$$ to have her pretend to be your BFF).

RHoBH:

"I've performed in every major city in the United States... and some dump ones, let me tell you." :lol: omg I really love some Erika Girardi. And dressing up for the Moulin Rouge must have been just another 'same sh*t, different day' moment for her.

Yol: "And why do you think I post those (Instagram pics)?"

Lips: "To get.......... awareness."

You know Lipsa was thinking "attention" not "awareness" when she said that, Yolanda's creepy little smile while Lipsa was talking... her denial that she didn't know what Munchausen's syndrome meant... it still rings hollow for me. What turns me off Yolanda's plight most is her condescending, holier-than-thou attitude. All we hear is how she "Turns dee udder cheek" and is focused on connecting with nature/attaining spiritual enlightenment through nutritional detoxification. Yet she spends SOP much time passive-aggressively shading the cast for getting their nails done and going to parties. Take the chronic illnesses *cough*leaking breast implant -- thanks Mohammed for stinting on your wife's fake boobs*cough* out of the equation and Yolanda is no better than Lipsa, Eileen, LVP, Kyle or any of the others. She just happened to marry wealthy -- twice.

Lipsa's back-peddling though.... :lol: Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you just made Cynthia Bailey look subtle.

Kathryn is trying too hard. She is an ok fit in BH, I guess, although I enjoy Erika better. Also Kathryn's mere presence kind of cements the need for the morally corrupt Faye Resnick to become a permanent member of the cast if not a HW. Dressed as the ringleader too -- Faye always aims high. But hey, everybody is talking about her and pissed by her. It makes a refreshing break from St. Yolanda's Litany of Physical Sufferings. (Yol couldn't walk for 5 weeks? Your muscles would atrophy and you would probably need physio to relearn to walk).

I don't know how many times we can see Caftan McSplits keep doing the splits -- I was kind of over it back in Season 2.

Edited by Cat