Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well looky who Kenya celebrated her birthday with! Surprised to see Sheree also there considering what she had to say about Kenya on WWHL. Is this next seasons dream team?!

Please register in order to view this content

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/25/kenya-moore-celebrated-her-birthday-in-style-with-three-housewives/#

• Members

I'll wait to the reunion to see where allegiance lies. B/c unlike most women, Kenya and somewhat Sheree will take what was said in talking heads in stride and ignore it. They are willing to move on; however, Nene and Cynthia won't despite it being filmed months ago. Those two stay stuck in time. Especially, Nene. 

• Members

There is no issue or conflict between Nene or Kenya that is considered severe. Nene hates Kenya for the simple reason that Kenya was slowly becoming a star on the show, and Nene became intimidated. Other than that, they never had any issues, so Nene should apply what I said above. 

Only person that should have a bone to pick with Kenya and truly hate her is Kim. 

• Members

Lisa Rinna is really looking to be slapped by the new housewife. I love her so far and the fact that she's gonna toe to toe with Faye definitely bumps her up in my opinion.

I don't know why Kyle simply cannot tell Vanderpump to get an effing clue when it comes to Kim. Lisa V is coming off worse and worse the more I rewatch certain episodes.

LMAO - "The morally corrupt Faye Resnick"

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Faye is messy. Kyle is messy. Lipsa is messy. Just a pack of messy bitches. 

Kathryn really let Faye off the hook too soon. I would've dug into her ass instantly. I couldn't stand to take Faye acting meek either b/c it was farce. She feels no remorse for writing that tell-all and capitalizing off tons of people's misery. She needs to be properly dragged. 

Kyle trying to pry what Mohammed said to Lisa about the kids was too much. Lisa said it once and it was done with. Kyle acting like she can't comprehend annoyed the f-ck out of me. Bitch, he told Lisa Bella and Anwar don't have Lyme Disease. It ends there. Move on. 

Lips was the messiest bitch of the night. Bringing up the sour feelings between Faye and Lisa, bringing up Yolanda's situation, and then coaxing Kathryn to bring up the book. She is working overtime to ensure she keeps that diamond. Bravo must be giving her one helluva paycheck b/c she's putting in word regardless how I feel about it.