Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

You're most welcome. I just can't haveErika's incredible shade being thrown against the wrong lady, especially Empress Lisa who I dare say Erika really understands.

A great cocktail waitress understands human behaviour. Just as Erika understood her customers, she seems to be able to read the other wives - a quality she shares with Lisa. They're both very in control, and seem to understand that they won't be able to dominate the other. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Vanderpump dissappointed me. Im firmly on Eileen's side with their falling out

Im no Erika fan but I dont like how judgemental some of the women are and didnt like how Bethenny was coming for her. That was some passive aggressive mess and she was very condescending. I need someone to tell her ass off. She was NOT needed on BH

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Eileen is a grown ass woman. If she doesn't like something, say it. You're on a reality show for crap sakes. I think she's overly sensitive to the topic because she did in fact have an affair and she doesn't like having to tiptoe around the truth. Besides, Lisa apologized. What more does she want? Blood?

I am definitely team Erika! Bethenny was such a bitch. I love how Erika paid her comments no mind. That's how you truly let someone know you have no f*cks to give about them and their opinion.

Lisa Rinna annoys me now. She's such a flip-flopper. Form your own opinions and stand by them! Stop trying to base them off what you think the audience will like.

Can we have another cast trip to Holland? Make Yolanda's a one way ticket.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Watched the episode. Eileen definitely overreacted. If she was so uncomfortable about the questioning by Vanderpump (which wasn't crossing the line, really), she should've just pulled up her big-girl panties and told her so, or veered the conversation towards something else. Also, the later conversation with Rinna where Rinna said, "You should tell her how you feel" felt very producer-coaxed again. 

Erika held her own and gave zero f**ks about Bethenny's "branding advice" and I loved that. Erika flew to the Hamptons in a private jet; I think she's doing just fine, Frankel. I guess I get where Bethenny is coming from, but once again, she comes on way too hard and harsh. If this was Bravo's way of getting non-NYC watchers to tune into the Big Apple ladies next season, this won't entice them. 

I'm liking the pissing contest between Erika and Lisa. Erika called it correctly that Lisa likes to get the lowdown on everyone and remain Queen Bee. And that she is. But I love how Erika can see it right off the bat. I can see them being buddies, similar to Brandi & Lisa during their heyday, only Erika won't be a leech. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

BINGO....she's getting such a huge pass cuz of big lips and "look at me I'm so funny! I make fun of myself cuz I'm a terrible actress who got lucky and now has no real jobs outside of Dependz and QVS!" 

She's legit psycho and just blows with the wind. I'd take Kim Richards any day of the week over this fake girl. By reunion time she'll be kissing Yolanda's a$$ and another phrase which is too crass for me to write out here.....I"m just over it. She knows (or at least thinks/agrees with) the sentiment that Yolanda is faking all of this for attention. Or at the very least she does NOT have Lyme disease. STICK by it..OWN IT as she's so fond of saying.

• Members

Lisa Rinna's issue is that she tries pandering to the audience; she tries to play along the side she thinks the audience will side with. But you'll never know how the audience thinks until the show airs.

That is the issue with a lot of these new housewives in their 2nd seasons and it causes them to become hated. Rinna is gradually becoming the newest victim of this curse. 

• Members

I'm dead! First we get the MidSeason trailer for RHOA and it is FIRE! Nene vs Kenya. Cynthia vs Kenya. Kim vs Kenya which looks HUGE! It looks like when Nene agreed to return they extended filming which explains why they were still filming at Christmas time. I think this is going to end up as one of the top three seasons for this show. I like that they got to prove themselves without Nene and now she's back recharged and can add her dynamic to the group. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kim Fields too. I would've never guessed her and Kenya would end up being such enemies on the show.

With that said, here's the trailer: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/videos/still-to-come-this-season-on-rhoa

Also, RHOP intro has been released and it's by far the best I've ever seen. The music, the visuals and the girls look STUNNING. Gizelle and Katie are flawless.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-real-housewives-of-potomac-season-one-taglines-revealed-watch-w161736

• Members

@Chris B, I'll embed the videos for you: 

RHOA midseason trailer:

Not shocked that Cynthia's ass flip-flops back to Nene. Dumb ass. And Kim's husband should've known his sexuality was gonna be questioned beforehand.

RHOP intro:

RHOP Taglines by realitywives

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Holy moly, all these embedded videos start playing all at once while I'm at work, haha... 

Wow, how long does Atlanta film? They're gonna turn this franchise into a year-round show! I wonder if NeNe will be put back into the opening. They wouldn't bother for Sheree, but they would for their bread 'n butter of Bravo.