Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All these mental gymnastics to absolve that grown ass man of his behavior. And what are you talking about in regards to  compare Kenya to a woman accusing a black man of rape and he gets in trouble? HE is the reason that situation ended the way he did. I see how you conveniently ignored that he made Kandi uncomfortable and pushed Tammy to the floor.  Kenya was not doing the most. She tried to be nice to his hateful ass even after he popped off on her and didn't say anything about him leaving until a PREGNANT Kandi said she felt threatened. Anything in the name of realtor TV stanning I guess.... Smh. 

Did is yall notice how Phaedra with her bull frog body and Porsha with her horse chiclets were foaming at the mouth to put all blame on Kenya? Their faces were cracked when Kandi took Kenya's side. Hateful chicks were so mad that their plan to have everyone hate on Kenya failed. I can't wait until this is addressed on the reunion.

Kim Fields is a f-cling idiot by the way. Doing the most to excuse Glen but her blonde Brillo pad looking ass said she left because she felt unsafe. Which is it boo? 

These re women are very hateful. They don't have to like Kenya but I can't believe them as women took that monsters side, it's quite pathetic. Phaedra reached new lows for me. 

• Members

Another thing that irked me was Phaedra talking about Black Lives Matter and acting like it's just men. Black women can be terrorized by police as well, as well as physical abuse by men. She's so patriarchal but I already knew that by how she went on a slut smear campaign against Kenya. Phaedra went to law school she is not dumb she basically was taught how to lie, manipulate, misconstrue, and (falsify) evidence in her favor. Her lying about seeing Apollo's text messages with Kenya and that line about Kenya being like a white woman in suburbia were textbook examples of her using the platform to make the audience who take things at face value hate Kenya even more. I see right through Frog and I'm over her.