Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Thanks for tagging me in that, Brandon. I'm looking forward to BH, but I'll miss my Queens, Brandi and Kim.

As for ATL, I just rematched the ending and if you'll notice, Cynthia CLEARLY grabs Porsha's hands while both women are still seated, which is what caused Porsha to stand. Cynthia initiated the physicality in that confrontation.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, I appreciate you having another look. I guess I'll have to have another watch myself. From what I recall, they were both doing the finger-pointing/pushing fingers away thing, but then Porsha stood up and put her knee down towards Cynthia, and that's the point when the confrontation became really physical for me.

• Members

My opinion is this:

Cynthia was drunk and belligerent and overreacting, taking out anger she has for other people, on Porsha. Porsha was, clearly, genuinely confused about why Cynthia blew up, as was everyone else. It was clear that what really set Cynthia off was Kandi's "best friend" comment because Cynthia has the reputation of snuggling up to whoever the "Queen" of RHOA is deemed to be. And Porsha did, in fact, let Cynthia walk away. However, the other ladies, Kenya included, ALL urged her to follow Cynthia and talk to her. Porsha went over there with good intentions and, once again, Cynthia popped off at the mouth for no reason. Should Porsha have walked away? Probably, because it wasn't worth it. Was Porsha some huge, hulking, dangerous dominatrix because she stood up when Cynthia was in her face? No. Y'all are really reaching with this knee thing. Porsha stood, obviously her leg was going to bend and go over the chair. She wasn't kneeing Cynthia in the face or anywhere else. Should she have stood over the chair? Probably not. Does her doing so justify Cynthia drop kicking her, despite being "so against violence"? Absolutely not. 

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Something I said as well...it's obvious the drama in Cynthia's marriage and the drinking had made her sensitive. Ford definitely appeared genuine in her confusion to me as well. Maybe I just need a re-watch as well. I thought the girls and her own heart was in the right place...just wrong time.

BH

I happen to like Lips's tagline and how she said it as well.

Same for Erika's. It's in the way she said it.

• Members

It was pretty obvious that David Foster only cares about one person. David Foster. Yolanduh probably thought if she loved him more then he loves himself then he wouldn't leave her.  Now who's accomishments will she covet as her own when she tries to look down upon the Vanderpump-Todd's?

"Like my husband would hang out with the likes of you?"

Like you thought he'd stay married to the likes of you. :lol:

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

What I find sketchy and low-class that he supposedly moved them into a WAY smaller home months previous. This was planned. David didn't want Yolanda making off good with a multi-million dollar home, which she'd most likely walk away with. 

Betcha he studied Kelsey Grammar's playbook but won't have lose as much. 

I agree that he probably has a new, young side piece in the wings. Knowing his ass, he's probably already living with her in a lavish home in Beverly Hills.

:lol:

• Members

Well, she set up her King and her marriage on a pedestal and now it comes crashing down on her. I feel bad for her because everybody is laughing at her (not him) about this. Either they knew they were going to divorce when they put the house on the market and agreed to wait it out until after filming before releasing a statement. Or he sold the house so she wouldn't get the proceeds and then blindsided her with the "It's not you, it's me" talk. Either way, this is not going to be her season on BH. She is better off without his pompous ass tbh.