Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I happen to catch this yesterday and last week's eppy, and B always manages to watch a different show than everyone else.  Cynthia is an over botoxed jealous has been trying to hold onto a peach.  These women use "bitch" all day every day, but suddenly swollen face has an issue?  WTFever!

Kenya is as desperate as ever to be the Queen.  She throws shade all day but can't have it thrown back at her.  

Kandi was the voice of reason during the entire boat ride.  

The blonde who loves her Hitler husband can go now!  Kandi cracked me up when she was the last to leave and said "y'all aint leaving me with this chick by myself".  

Shemia(sp) is a keeper.  I'm sure Kenya would have a problem with that, but so what?  

Porsha's body = GOALS

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love Sheree and Kenya as frenemies and the fun shade they are throwing at each other. I thought Kenya was going over to her house to be messy at first but they both had me laughing

Phaedra is right. Porsha is working way too hard for her little boy

Please register in order to view this content

Why does Kandi's furniture look so gaudy? And she's only 4 months? She looks like 6-7

Kenya: "She dont know what shade is? Girl you just threw a tree on top of this car" Tammy is THIRSTY. Kandi should pay her dust

Kandi is so damn messy. Why is she ALWAYS spilling someone elses' tea? She should have kept Cynthia's business to herself

OMG, Kim Fields was so damn shady with her talk about class. Let her say that mess to Marlo's face. LMAO at her "Bye" talking head. She's learning how to react to shade.

Porsha was disrespectful with the bitch comment. She should have just apologized. I do think Cynthia got too turned up and I believe its her issues with Peter that got her so sensitive. LMAO at the editing for that ending. 

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The whole altercation was due to miscommunication. Kandi was shady for stirring the pot and then giggling her way through Cynthia's rant at Porsha. She got what she achieved, but nobody is going to call her out about it because she is about to pop out a kid. On a side note, Kandi's hair is the best it has ever looked, and I am pretty much here for Miss Grumpy dragging her ass to these events and just not feeling it unless a buffet table involved.

Basically, both Cynthia and Porsha were tipsy, and Cynthia was probably irritated by Porsha after she did her Jamaican twerky thing. Porsha probably meant well and was only trying to make Cynthia laugh but she is hardly Miss Observant. The bitch thing came out wrong but Cynthia was wound up by that point and was going to take it badly. When Porsha sat down on Cynthia's deck chair, I thought she was going to take Cynthia's hands and calm the whole thing down. However, even if apologizing would have kept the peace at a boat party (for Cynthia no less), it didn't happen and degenerated into finger-pointing (on Porsha's part) and slapping fingers away (on Cynthia's). And the way Bravo edited it, Porsha does not look good. She got up and brought her knee down towards Cynthia before Bravo decided to cut it at that moment.

I don't think Porsha intended at all to start any fights that day, and I actually don't mind her this season. However, she does seem to think she has a 'street tough' rep to uphold -- even though Porsha ain't about that life. She thinks getting handsy shows the other HWs not to mess with her, but this is the second time Porsha has jumped up at someone and the second time she had to, embarrassingly, be wrestled to the floor. 

This Tammy person is ratchet and Shamea is out to needle Kenya in the hopes of getting a peach. Glad these two did not get one in the end.

Sheree deserves a peach just for that frenemyship scene between her and Kenya at the beginning.

Edited by Cat

• Members

UGH thank you for reminding me how much I despised that fake ass Amanda bitch. At least Ronnie is no longer close with Jody who was truly evil.

And sad that Mary and Ronnie never made up but Ronnie messed her around so much, while Jody and Amanda literally tortured the poor woman, I don't blame her for not wanting the toxic back in her life.

Same, I loved Ronnie and think she would actually fit in with BH. She has exactly the kind of lifestyle they are looking for.

On the downside, none of these franchises would be good for Ronnie's struggle with alcohol (and pills, the great unspoken in that interview you kindly posted). I do like seeing how much more lucid, direct, and strong Ronnie seemed in that interview -- she always was a bit of a sad-eyed fragile bird at times on RHoV. I hope this means she is in a better place. Having said that, she has this mysterious vibe to her personality and think she is a great 'character' for the HWs. I am used to seeing her outdoors in her amazing Vancouver estate so I always imagine that BH with its hectares of real estates would suit her more than a Park Avenue apartment on the 68th floor.

• Members

Yep, that's what I saw. The knee about to come down on Cynthia's body. And Porsha fans may claim that this is all "bad editing" by Bravo, but there is no getting around Porsha jumping up and aiming to push her knee down on Cynthia.

And I say this as someone who felt that Porsha was kind of hard done by at the start of the argument. Cynthia over-reacted and Porsha was thoughtless rather than aggressive when she called her 'bitch' (which the ladies were jokingly calling each other all afternoon). But getting physical is not the answer to this dumb argument.

• Members

To me, it just looked like Porsha was getting up. I'm not saying she wasn't going to get in Cynthia's face or be aggressive, but it didn't appear at all, to me, like she was going to knee Cynthia, it looked like she was standing up over the chair.

Either way, Cynthia is the one who got physical here, not Porsha. When Porsha dragged Kenya, most fans of the show justified it by pointing out that Kenya had been all in Porsha's space with the scepter and the bullhorn, and y'all shouted from the mountaintops that "violence still isn't the answer". Now Porsha gets in Cynthia's face (after Cynthia was in hers, no less), and y'all are saying Cynthia was justified to physically attack her.

Come on, y'all. At least be consistent. You can't just bend the rules for the people you like.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Thank you! Kandi started that whole thing; she sat back and watched the flame scorch the earth. 

She should lose her peach. Porsha stays in physical altercations and she escalated matters even worse. 

Poorsha fans are too busy threatening and harassing Cynthia and Peter's social media accounts. People take this show too seriously. 

• Members

People are being consistent. At no point at that reunion was Kenya about to physical assault Porsha by putting her hands on her nor was there any indication that she was. Poorsha's attack on her wasnt self defense. From what we see her, Cynthia's is. Her attitude was off and she was heated but if someone is about to knee her, is she supposed to sit there and take it? Its a natural human reaction to react in defense and thats what she does. She isnt kicking Porsha for giggles

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Girl, nobody was about to knee anybody, until Cynthia up and knee'd Porsha for no reason. Cynthia was a drunken fool.

Sidenote, Cynthia looks terrible in her new talking head. She usually has the best ones but wow her eyes are literally almost on the side of her forehead. Girl needs to stop, she looks like an entirely different person. 

Also, what was that shade Cynthia tried to throw at Porsha, something about a fake chin? I didn't get that.

• Members

Honey, the evidence don't lie. Porsha was getting up to scrap. The screencap shows that she put her knee up with the intention to do physical harm. 

And let's not bring up the bullhorn incident again b/c Porsha was in no threat of being harmed by any of those props. If anyone should've been pissed about the props, it should've been Cynthia, who's space was being invaded by Kenya. Not Porsha. Porsha got pissed and wanted to fight b/c Nene and Phaedra laughed previously when Kenya told Porsha to spell scepter and when Kenya called her a dumb ho. Porsha was feeling like a dunce yet again and wanted to scrap. 

• Members

Mr. Vixen, c'mon now. Please rewatch. They were slapping fingers then Porsha got up and brought her knee in there (see below)! Cynthia wasn't kicking anybody at that point!

And I am consistent -- I can understand Porsha being frustrated but physicality wasn't the answer then and it isn't now. I haven't SEEN Cynthia getting physical yet so I will respond to that next week after I watch it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=260874&stc=1