• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH

I  watched the Season 1 BTS and found it oh so fascinating given what we know now. And that unseen footage was GOLD...especially for Kim.

And because I can't say it enough: I know you all say Camille Season 1 was a bitca, and Season 2 was about repairing her image, but let us not forget that great catfight between her and Yolanda in Vegas during Season 3.

ATL

Fun easy breezy episode. More of THIS.

Kenya's event was so reminiscent of Demetria's event last season. I love seeing so much Marlo. And Kenya v Sheree is the gift that keeps on giving.

I think Kim might just be doing what Lizzie on OC and Lips and Eileen did on BH in that she is sitting back and observing...for now. I expect she will do something noteworthy in time. 

I was surprised to see Ms. Lawrence as well.

Now when did they show Claudia. Can we get a screencap?

• Members

Oh Lord. They don't want Ronnie's nutty ass on RHOBH. She'd run circles around those women. 

Glad that she is close to Robin, Reiko, and Ioulia. I give no f-cks about Amanda. That bitch was vile. Sucks that Ronnie and Mary have not repaired their relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if Mary didn't interact with any of these women post show seeing the hell they put her through.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Ok but Cynthia was calling people a bitch all day long and was having fun and then goes off because Porsha said bitch? And Porsha was genuinely surprised and obviously didn't mean it in the way Cynthia took it. I wouldn't have apologized either. Cynthia made a drunken fool of herself, and thank god from what I'm seeing, most people are team porsha. Absolute mess.

Also, I kept reading that Cynthia's violence was "ok" because Porsha was "all in her face", but what I saw was Cynthia waving her hands ALL in Porsha's face FIRST, then Porsha doing it back and Cynthia getting mad.

It ain't even that serious but Cynthia should lose her peach just like Porsha did. You can't play that game with one housewife and not the other. 

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Ronnie is a private jet taking, Philip Treacy hat wearing, friend of Caroline Stanbury and Stella McCartney...I don't think she'd be a great fit in either franchise, but definitely not suburban OC. If Ronnie ever moved to a US franchise, it would have to be NYC, she and LuAnn would be a hoot. Really, Ronnie moving to Los Angeles is a weird one (her son Houston is living there now and pursuing an acting career), it's so different from Vancouver (Ronnie grew up in Seattle, a much closer vibe to Vancouver in many respects, albeit less cosmopolitan). 

• Members

Yeah...I still say Cynthia was drunk and stressed over her marriage...something Toyota herself should understand.

THat said...I don't find Porsche to be at fault at the start. They had been drinking and joking all day so she felt close and had been acting close to Cynthia trying to cheer her up...something Cynthia needed. I have been known to be the friend to cheer up people who I am not close to so I see that.

• Members

Porsha asked to be pounced on. Cynthia stressed that it was how she said "bitch" not the fact that she said it. And once Cynthia disengaged from the original spat, Porsha shouldn't've went over there and approached her again if she wasn't gonna apologize. 

I'm over Porsha feeling like she isn't capable of apologizing for her actions. It's getting old.