Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was fully expecting a predominantly white, Jewish cast for Potomac and thought, "Maybe Prince George's County is next."  PG County has the highest concentration of wealthy blacks in the country.  I was surprised to see so many people of color for the Potomac cast.

Darren Starr is from Potomac, 20854, and based 90210 on his high school experience.  Lynda Carter is Potomac's biggest celebrity and everyone seems to have their own first- or second-hand story of seeing her at Montgomery Mall.  Kennedy-Shrivers, Stallones, Sugar Ray Leonard, several NBA players have all lived there.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sheree's Blog:

Aside from the first couple of paragraphs where she pretends she hasn't been working at Walmart the past four years, this is a great blog and precisely why I'm glad she is back. 

"Isn't this the same girl that screams "Don't come for me unless I send for you"? Well, I don't recall sending for that package."

That line had me rolling.

• Members

Still as delusional as ever. Gotta love that about Sheree. Cute that they gave her a blog considering how shady they have been. First with editing her voice to sound like a man, cutting her alleged reads and then not even giving her to film confessionals. Bravo set her ass up

• Members

I LOVED DC!!! Those ladies have every right to be upset they couldn't redeem themselves with a second season, but it is what it is. I'm glad my show is back one way or another. I loved the trailer for Potomac. Yes it wasn't super dramatic, but obviously it's the first trailer they've released. It'll be nice having a series centered around black wives again but that aren't of the Nene breed. It'll be interesting and different. I'm surprised Bravo surprised me. I'm also surprised this is a surprise to all of us. I remember Tamara Tattles posting about how they were rebooting RHODC and even correctly named three housewives, but I just figured she was crazy lol.