• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

• Members

Exactly. It wasn't draining watching Honda Pilot and Phelony in a scene either. W/o their 'master' there pulling the chains, they were actually decent. That could change though....

She'll be back. Bank on it. Andy will make sure she will; however, Vicki will have to fess up and come clean about everything to make sure she has a redemption story. 

IMO, I feel that Vicki didn't learn the truth until she was in too deep. She had to perpetuate Brooks' lie. But that's what you do when you're in love with someone. You'll do anything for them. That's why I am not so crucial on her. B/c at the end of the day all you see is a woman who fears being alone and would do anything for love. 

And none of the women that are being the most critical on Vicki have a pot to p*ss in and a window to toss it out of. Meghan's vile ass stayed using Leanne for story. Tamra used her daughter for pity at the reunion. Shannon blasted her husband on a national platform while allowing her kids to be exposed to the tryst on the same platform. 

All of them are trash. Vicki is just the lesser of all evils. 

• Members

Oh I am for all Real Housewives of Potomac! That trailer was banging! Black old money FTW!!

And I thought they were branding the Dallas show originally as Ladies of Dallas? I guess going with the larger brand is better. 

And I think after the messy season of RHOC, which is apparently on it's last leg, the loss of RHOM & RHODC, and NJ being in limbo, it'd only make sense to add new ones to the lineup to freshen up the housewives franchise. 

I just wish that Andy would pay attention to RHOCheshire and RHOMelbourne more and give them more promo time b/c they could help liven up Bravo too. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude