Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It was petty as she did it to send a message. With that said, I dont think Magali is innocent as she has been passive aggressive. To me when you forgive someone, apologize and agree to move on, that should be the end of any beef. They had a truce and Magali struck back at her first. She is more in the wrong here as Dawn wasnt coming for her anymore. I respect her reasons for not wanting Dawn there (bc everything was still so new,she wasnt sure if she could trust her yet and it was small and intimate), but she should have explained that to Dawn. She seems to do that in the preview but IMO, that should have happened before the wedding instead of leaving her hanging the way she did. I love Magali but I gotta call it as I see it

And yes next week looks good! It looks like it could be Cheshire's equivalent to the "Dinner Party from Hell" or "Pillow Talk". Its going down!

On a side note, I think Lapdog has got to be my FAVORITE nickname in all the series. Its better than Moose, Jesus Jugs, Wig, Whorega, etc... I just love writing and reading it and I wish the ladies would say it more on the show. Lapdog...it just rolls off the tongue...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really enjoyed OC this season.  For whatever reason, the Vicki/Brooks drama each season is always fun to watch - we all know Brooks is disgusting and we've all been waiting for his time to get caught.  There is no way he has cancer given all the facts, and Vicki/Brooks brought this to the other ladies' lives on camera.  You can't blame the other ladies wanting to understand the truth and help their friend Vicki.

The ratings these last few weeks have been the highest the franchise has seen in many seasons - so there is no way we can say this was a failed season and they are at risk of being dead.  Hell, Bravo is now airing the entire Brooks interview as a special episode on 11/12 and then another episode of 'reunion behind the scenes' - they are milking the ratings since they've been high and this storyline has been in the mainstream media.  

• Members

I loved it as well and dont see it as toxic and irredeemable as most here. The only housewife Id get rid of is Meagan as I think Vicki, Tamra, Heather and Shannon make for a good core four 

I forgot to add earlier, but if I was Hayley Id be disgusted in the way Meagan exploited my mother's death for a storyline. Meagan came across pretty vile with that one

Lizzie should have been a housewife this season. Even if she didnt have much story to give, she could have definitely helped balance the toxic syndrome many felt as she and her family were always good for light hearted moments. Her interactions with the women werent about being malicious and nasty either.

• Members

Oh no I was just acting. And I don't think Magali is innocent either. But I don't think she should bend over backwards for Dawn b/c everything Dawn does is calculated. Remember when Ampika and Lauren and fell out with Dawn first season? She practically tried to mend fences with Magali to gain another ally on her side, but Magali was onto her. I do agree that Magali should've explained her reasoning for not inviting Dawn, but we all know production probably had a hand in Magali's presentation. 

And Lapdog is a hilarious nickname b/c Leanne is the perfect example. :lol: If people thought Cynthia was bad then they need to watch this show. Leanne is twenty times worse. And give it time. I am sure Ampika will add Lapdog to her list of names for Leanne like hoover. :P

• Members

you kill me coming up with new names for Training Wheels

Please register in order to view this content

IA on Phelony. Her new face actually looks good here

attachment.php?attachmentid=256849&d=144

Kenya's intro shot.....HOT!

Dang, so Sheree really doesnt have a peach. Poor her

Edited by Cheap21