• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheshire

Totally agree. 100% the way Magali has handled these invitations reflects really poorly on her and makes her look like a petty bitch. She's taken far too much delight in withholding invitations - she really isn't that important. Bridezilla is not a good look on her.

Leanne's fashion show. Good lord, that jumpsuit she was in could not have made her look fatter. The clothes, all 4 outfits of them, looked like sweatpants and a few neon coloured tank tops - that was it? What a fail.

How young must Tanya have been for her daughter to appear to be well into her early teens?!  She is such a dumbass acting like she couldn't help herself from speaking about Magali's wedding to Dawn. What an immature moron.

Love Lauren as always. She makes every one of her scenes worth watching. "He'd be a great shag." She should not have done that tattoo without telling Paul, he looked genuinely upset.

Dawn didn't feature much on her own this episode, but she is coming off more likeable as the season goes on.

Ampika is one of those women who will always be single. She's a tease and doesn't want to be serious with anyone.

OC

Heather annoys me. She gets mad about this crap 6 months after the fact, so none of it is sincere. If Shannon returns next season she's going to take a MAJOR fall, the woman is practically cracking at the seams. Tamra was irrelevant this episode. Jim Edmonds does not seem to be in love with Meghan, he seemed much more interested in Andy whose clearly smitten with Jim.

Vicki seemed like she was either wasted or took a Xanax during the reunion. She had ZERO f*cks to give during the reunion. Not one of the women has gotten a rise out of her.

I find Briana incredibly inappropriate. She has no respect for Vicki at all. No sense of boundaries. She's acting like she controls Vicki and Vicki needs her approval. And I call bullsh*t on her making "six figures" as an ER nurse in Oklahoma. That's crap. I can't believe that. And yes she does lean on Vicki for financial support - she accepted a free car from her! 

NJ - Teresa Checks In

I have up on NJ a few seasons ago, it got too ugly, but these three episodes were great. Melissa Gorga is AWFUL. What a self serving bitch.

• Members

The "Teresa Checks In" three-parter was a nice lil update on the favorite family of New Jersey (cuz that title does NOT belong to the Manzos). Even though Teresa is guilty as sin, you can't help but feel sorry for her and her four "daugherters."  And yes, Melissa gets zero empathy from me, too. She'll say anything for camera time.

I'm not sure what we'll have to look forward to once Teresa gets out of the slammer. We'll have Teresa, Melissa (unfortunately), Rosie would probably get more airtime than straight sis Kathy, Jacqueline has no reason to return, and Caroline doesn't want to return. Would they raid Dunkin' Donuts for their latest new castmembers?