Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, seeing that photo makes me... kind of want Nene on RHoBH? (Don't kill me). If Brandi is going to be a 'Friend Of,' there will be plenty of room for Nene to drag her. Especially because Kyle HAAAAATES Brandi and Nene & Kyle are tight. Plus I would be intrigued to see the LVP/Nene dynamic. I also think she would read Shanna's fake ass (God I wish "Twenny-Five THOUZIND" and Alison Dubois would show up too) but try and kiss up to Lisa Rinna and Eileen (for the job connections).

Nene is nowhere near wealthy like Empress Lisa, Yolanda, Camille or Adrienne, but she still has some standing in that she actually did do legit acting jobs and clearly wants her career to progress further. She is currently on TV (as a talking head). Brandi didn't even have that, and she was a HW for a good 3 seasons.

OC:

OK episode, considering. Shannon, I thought you had reached TMI zone with the affair revelation but clearly I was wrong! :huh:

Vicki gave an interview on the Periscope app (http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/05/photos-vicki-gunvalson-detoxes-opens-rhoc-reunion-friendships-brooks-ayers-spinoff/#/slide/1 --- btw I don't quite know what that is either). She said that she was in the Hot Seat at Reunion as far as being the hated housewife, but that she tried to keep her cool and answer the questions. She said that she and Shannon were not friends currently but she did feel they would find their way back to each other. She was non-commital about Tamra and that she was moving on from Brooks (one can only hope). Apparently Brooks had a one=on-one interview with Andy that was screened at Reunion and that Vicki was "disappointed" by Brooks decision to do it. Oooo wonder if she was scared Brooks would throw her under the bus for this cancer SL? 

She also said that she was back in contact with GRETCHEN ROSSI and that when comparing her to Meghan, at least Gretch had a heart. Sounds to me like Vicki is hoping Gretch will come back and replace Meghan King Edmonds! And if it pisses Tamra off, all the better!

She didn't indicate whether or not Meghan got dragged at Reunion for her shenanigans. That disappointed me. I was hoping that shark would be called out on her nasty crusade "for Justice" but it seems like Tamra and Heather have her ass protected. God I am so ready for this awful bore to be fired.

• Members

You sure did! RHoOC is currently being repeated where I am. Currently we are on Season 7 which is when Vicki started dating Brooks, when Tamra pretended to be BFFs with Gretchen, when Heather joined, and when Alexis was the most annoying HW ever. I was never a fan of Wretched because I felt she was shady with her 'truth-telling.' I also couldn't stand Slade being the Peter of the OC franchise and felt both try-hards pulled down the franchise (if that's possible). However, she was also pretty human. I wouldn't necessarily be against her replacing Meghan, which would piss Tamra off. Tamra has been such a puppet-master all season, stirring the pot via her mini-me MegVile while pretending to be Vicki's closest friend.

Damn. Anwar is HOT. Maybe this was what Mohammed looked like before he got paunchy and started doing the comb-over!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Bless you for that Jem gif! I loved that cartoon when I was a kid. *side-eyes the live action 'remake'*

The American Cancer Association need to send MeMeMe a cease & desist letter for fronting like she is qualified in any way to make a diagnosis, and for spreading inaccurate information about the range of diverse illnesses (and their treatments) that fall under the c umbrella. And I say this as someone increasingly convinced Brooks may be lying for the sake of a SL.

Bravo need to cease & desist with this awful season.

• Members

Last season I want to say Vanderpump Rules premiered a couple weeks before Beverly Hills, but I'm pretty sure they'll premiere at the same time because I can't imagine Bravo wanting to miss any weeks of November sweeps. I hope come monday we have a promo or official cast or something.