Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Who is that at the end in the robe on the floor while all the guys are holding someone back? Is it one of Poorsha's extras? Kim Fields looks very sane and very vanilla. Excited for Kenya vs Peter! I wonder since they obviously didn't put the Cynthia gut punting Poorsha in if they'll even show it or edit it out? I hope they don't drag this season out like last year and just stick to 18 eps then the reunions.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

More cast photos

Please register in order to view this content

Kim Fields:

Kim Fields currently lives in Atlanta with her husband, Christopher Morgan, and their 8-year-old and 20-month-old sons. A pop culture icon and veteran actress/director, Kim became a household name after starring in several hit sitcoms includingFacts of Life and Living Single. Although Kim may be new to the reality television world, she is no stranger to being in the global spotlight.
Kim continues to lead a busy Hollywood life by regularly appearing in film, television, and theatre productions. When she’s not in front of the camera, directing and producing projects, or speaking and motivating audiences, Kim is constantly working to grow her brand. Between creating the holiday entertainment brand Holiday Love, directing well-known shows includingKenan & Kel, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne and Meet the Browns, and launching her own entertainment networks, she is a woman of many talents. Approaching her 40th year in entertainment, Kim strives to maintain the perfect work/life balance. Although Kim continues to juggle her demanding career and multiple business ventures, she always keeps her faith and family a top priority.

Sheree Whitfield:

Back like she never left, Shereè is a socialite and resident of Atlanta who effortlessly manages her over-loaded calendar as a single mother to her three children, Kairo, Kaleigh, and Tierra. Shereè is committed to a rigorous daily fitness regimen and maintains her status as a sophisticated woman on the Atlanta social scene. Priding herself on her fashion sense and commitment to living an active and healthy lifestyle, Shereè is revamping her fashion line She by Shereè to focus on lifestyle apparel.
Shereè is excited to be starting a new chapter in her life as a single woman and recently relocated while in the process of building a fabulous new house for her family.

Shamea Morton:

Shamea Morton is an actress and singer, who currently works as the Atlanta Hawks in-game host as well as a radio personality for a local station. A Georgia native, Shamea is the youngest of three girls and considers her family to be a very tight knit group. Shamea is currently dating her boyfriend, Gerald, a successful businessman who plans to bring Shamea to visit his village in Kenya before he decides to put a ring on it.
Shamea loves the social scene Atlanta has to offer and is good friends with Porsha Williams, who enjoys having such a fun friend around.

• Members

Oh sh*t I forgot all about NeighNeigh. I'm sure she'll be back next year with her list of demands of who needs to be fired (Sheree) along with her weapons of mass destruction (wigs).

Did Miss Underground Railroad really try to shade Tootie on not being famous? Why is this dumb ho still here? I just can't. Stop trying to make Porsha happen! She will NEVER happen!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I agree. Nene brought nothing last season, and she stayed trying to get out of shooting. She didn't want contribute so it was best to exit stage left. As I said before, this season doesn't seem so toxic. It actually seems like the women will be in better spirits now that the dark cloud known as Nene is gone. 

RHOCheshire s2e4:

These chicks are whack as !@#$%^&*]. Like seriously. Who the hell talks about their foes at a child's christening? If I was Leanne, Magali would be the furthest thing from my mind. These stupid women give Magali so much power, which is why she continues to run circles around their stupid asses. 

Tanya can't say that she doesn't want division but she participates in it. She's full of [!@#$%^&*] this season, and she has no reason to hate Magali. I was glad that Ampika called her to the carpet. None of them girls want it with Ampika. 

It was so sweet when Lauren reminded everyone that it was Magali's birthday. That's a true friend.

Leanne is damn hostile. Like she looks for a reason to hate Magali. Sad part is that Magali seems like she actually likes Leanne and wants to be friends with her; however, Leanne is so deep up Dawn's ass, you do have wonder if she has feelings for Dawn. 

But I am ready for the Dawn v. Magali showdown next week. Magali looks like she's gonna get into Dawn's ass.  

• Members

Thanks! Wow Tootie's hair.... :huh: By contrast Kandi looks on point this season.

That boat altercation looks very Pillow Talk Nightesque, and it better not let Rickshaw [(c) Cheap] off the hook in terms of her part in provoking it. She's trying so hard in that trailer to come at the women and 'bring it,' but she is making Phaedra look classy and that is some achievement.