Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Thank you for reminding me. This asswipe. The way he was bitching and moaning about that (very decent) house. Eddie looked like he wanted to kill him. Tamra clearly told Eddie that she would use her money and this was a non-negotiable, but the best thing she could do for Ryan is to let him fend for himself and his new family. He is so spineless too -- now that he impregnated his z-list starfucker babymama, he wants to cut and run. Tamra is obviously funding his home so he doesn't look like a complete creep and abandon this family (including her own granddaughter). What a [!@#$%^&*] mess. Ryan has always caused major trouble for Tamra and her relationships. On top of being dumb as a box of rocks and useless, he is an emotional manipulator. Probably because he is deeply insecure about his stature.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought it was Sheree too until I pulled the shot up on Twitter and noticed that Kenya has posted a shot of that same jumpsuit on IG awhile back. Then I just tweeted and asked her to confirm. 

But Sheree is totally on the show. She's the one shrieking, "This bitch is really crazy!" at the end of the promo.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Yes. Sadly, Tut-Tut got her peach back. I think with the loss of Nene, Bravo didn't wanna rattle the audience too much by filling in the empty spots with two to four new girls. Instead, they settled for the 'brain dead one' coming back another season to help fill the void of Nene and provide some comfort to Nene old fans. I think this season will be her test. If she flops again, I think she'll be shown the door for good. But we all know she most likely has one foot out the door thanks to the altercation she had with Cynthia. 

I do wish that they would've just given Sheree and Marlo peaches and rounded the cast out to nice 8 like RHONY did. 

And I am also amused by how many people that are complaining about the loss of Nene and threatening to not watch. I bet once that trailer is dropped within the next couple of weeks, people's opinions will change and they'll come running back in droves. 

• Members

Yeah, they might as well kept Claudia. The one person that wanted her gone anyways (Nene) isn't on the show. I don't know why they shook the cast up so much once she left. 

(Re: Kenya) That's why people got thrown off and thought she was Sheree b/c they edited her height and skin color. Kenya wasn't too happy about it on Twitter. 

And yeah, Phaedra's new face is distracting. So funny because she tried taking shots at Cynthia (at the reunion) about her new fact but look at her. Just like at s5, she tried taking shots at Kenya's boobs but look at her new rack. 

:lol:

ETA: RHOA s8 trailer has been released: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/videos/playlist?clip=2912257

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude