Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Didn't want to watch NY reunion because I was afraid the ho Luman actually got the best of Carole but lo and behold it was definitely a lie. This cheating ex countess was dragged left and right and was sputtering so many different reasons why she's upset about this Adam guy Carole is still dating.

She's a hypocrite plain and simple. I'm so glad Carole spoke up (without Heather having to defend her either). She's a b**tch regarding the "Carole doesn't have any kids" comment. I just can't....its okay to have one night stands with 21 year old men on a vacation or drag some 25-30 year old young guy into the bathroom to get screwed senseless but sweet quiet as hell Carole has a simple yet fun relationship with a guy who was probably using your niece for sex) and its the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!?

Girl Bye! (

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC

Meghan is a huge piece of crap. She's the nastiest, dumbest, vilest housewife we've seen who has not had a single redeeming moment on this show. Honestly, Danielle Staub at least had her daughters and Jody Claman appeared to love her son, but this bitch is soulless. She way she fake cried illogically about Leanne and Jim Edmonds (yawn) and then moaned about Vicki being mean. Bitch please. 

The thing that I love about Vicki, the OG of the OC, is that she comes out guns blazing every. single. time. She is never sitting back with any of these women. Nobody is going to intimidate her and she simply isn't going to deal with someone like Meghan. She is too seasoned to let Meghan's crap bother her in any meaningful way - she just explodes and moves on. It looks like Vicki's going to nuke Jim and Meghan next week with very ballsy, honest commentary about their marriage. Can't wait. 

Heather's house is vulgar. There's a reason she needs to have 14 toilets in that place: she's so full of sh*t. 

Tamra and Eddie. Hmm. I just don't see how this relationship makes it to the 10 year mark. The way she is with Ryan, while understandable since she's his mother, undermines her relationship with Eddie, who is clearly a good guy. 

Shannon and David's marriage is over. Is it just me who sees that? I don't know why Shannon has him on television other than to publicly shame and humiliate him. But David seems up for it and he almost had a look of glee on his face when they went to that dive bar for her birthday and she so clearly hated it. It's like he's into making Shannon crazy about the affair. She clearly resents him. She's clearly nowhere near over it. She clearly hasn't forgiven him. Their children should not be on television for this - they all seem unhinged. 

NYC

Overall this was a very, very, enjoyable season. Drama - but not sick and dark or nasty. 

Team LuAnn all the way. I'm glad LuAnn didn't give in with her rage at Carole and Heather - particularly when Heather admitted to coming into LuAnn's room with a camera on her phone - and the cameraman on top. Carole is a snake. I don't think people quite understand that Carole dating Adam is sleazy because he was with LuAnn's niece, who Carole knew and talked to about the her relationship with Adam, and she's young and Carole's far more mature and swooped in and took advantage of the situation falling apart between Adam and LuAnn's niece. And if the guy LuAnn took home from the bar told her he was separated from his wife how is she in the wrong? If he lied that's on him, not on her. 

I'm glad Bethenny rightly articulated how Heather was Scarlett O'Hara with her theatrics. 

Kristen was so thirsty and basic with her "You broke Girl Code!" to Ramona. Give me a break. She is so desperate to have a moment at that reunion. She fell as flat as a pancake.

Sonja...oh that Madonna comment was painful to hear. Madonna was going to appear at the Sonja Morgan New York international heritage fashion lifestyle brand launch? Really? And she showed up (while simultaneously in LONDON) and was turned away by security while her manager sat behind Sonja's daughter? I like Sonja, she's scrappy and she's a fighter - but that comment was batshit crazy. 

Ramona and LuAnn's renewed friendship was nice to see and I'd like to see more of it next season.

Dorinda was GREAT. She is such a cool addition to the franchise. Great pick. 

Overall, I couldn't care less if Heather leaves after this season. But for the Ashley Madison affair I'm sure Kristen would have been first to be axed, what a useless cast member. Ramona, Bethenny and LuAnn were all great to watch, Dorinda and Sonja were relevant and Carole will keep her job because Andy is her friend. 

• Members

At least that officially invalidates your qualms with Porsha vs. Kenya and proves your bias in regards to that argument.

:)

Anyway, I'm not about to watch this mess. I'm half tempted to see Sheree's old messy ass. But last season was a chore and now no Nene, plus the possibility that ol' pit bull face Claudia is coming back? Nooooo thank you.

• Members

I knew your ass would be on here saying that. I'll wait till the episode airs to make my final judgement but based on whats reported so far, I am inclined to be on Cynthia's side over and Porsha and it isnt merely bc I hate Porsha. They were having an arugment and things were getting escalated with Porsha cursing her out. Cynthia tries to WALK away from the situation and Porsha chased after her and got in her face. From whats reported Cynthia defended herself from Poorshy. I dont see how she's wrong. Poorsha should have left whatever it was alone and let Cynthia leave instead of going after her. If you get in my personal space calling me bitch after I try to get away from you, you will at the very least get shoved off of me. Again, I'll need to see the footage, but thats how it was described to us

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^

So true. And I don't see how Porsha's situation with Kenya is compared to Cynthia's situation with Porsha. Cynthia did what Porsha SHOULD have done, which was remove herself. And I still don't see how Kenya was threatening Buick when the scepter or blow horn were nowhere near Porsha's space. It's was in Cynthia's space. So Cynthia should've been the one that bodied Kenya at the reunion but she didn't.

In this case, Porsha invaded Cynthia's space and deservingly got bodied. If I interject myself from a confrontation and you chase me down then you deserve to get floored. Porsha seems to think that it's OK if she gets physical with people b/c she's everyone favorite simple minded THOT. I don't. 

• Members

Because she is. She did the same thing that she accused Kenya of doing her about a year ago--provoking her. And many of you were on here commending Porsha for doing what she did to Kenya. Now that she's gotten her comeuppance, certain people wanna make Porsha a martyr, and compare this situation to Kenya/Porsha. It's not. It's like fitting a square peg into a hole. Let's just call a spade, a spade. Porsha is incapable of conducting herself like an adult and has once again been dealt some harsh reality.