Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

so pretty much a typical episode. I didnt like how Vicki was minimizing her situation at first bc Meaghan can feel empathy and pain for her stepdaughter's mother dying, but at the end of the day, Brook's cancer is no one's business. She shouldnt have brought it up at the table in front of everyone. If she felt she needed to clear the air with Vicki, it should have been in private. 

Cancer aside, the thing that Meaghan offended me the most was that she didnt know who Heather Locklear was! 30 is NOT to young to recognize. Bitch, we about the same age. I didnt like her shade wondering if she was some old model or something. Amanda Woodward needs to come and slap her

Heather irks me so much. She's all about flaunting how much money she has and that makes her come across so materialistic and shallow

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd rather Kristen not come back.  Even with this ashley madison scandal possibly buying her another season, I'd rather she think of her children and not subject them to all this.  Part of me wishes Shannon had taken a year off the OC, cause you can tell her three daughters are so sad and miserable.

RHONY

People kept saying Heather needed to stop interrupting and to STFU, but I think Bethanny is just as bad.. or even worse in some cases.  Viewers have a double standard when it comes to Heather and Bethanny.. actually when it comes to bethanny and all the other women.

RHOC

I like that it's more realistic (for a reality show).. and we aren't seeing women trying to pick up men at bars.. yet.  I've actually liked this season thus far.

• Members

I forgot to mention Shannon. Her entire storyline is TMI. I find her scenes with her kids very uncomfortable to watch. She should not be airing this stuff on tv. 

NYC

Bethenny, STFU. I hated how she kept interjecting in other people's issues. She acted like this was her talk show. Bitch, SHUT UP

Didnt realize Dorinda and King Koopa had issues

Overall these women looked tacky. Their dresses, hair and makeup was wack and there was no consistency between them. Some looked dressed for the club, others for a dinner. Bethheny looked like she was going shopping. I dislike Kristen but she looked beautiful at the reunion

Im glad Ramona apologized to Andy for how rude she was to him last season. I cant beleive the issue with the dress is brought up again. I dont know why Ramona would keep it and not give it back bc she can never wear it again. The minute she's photographed with it, she's caught

• Members

OK! Exclusive: Claudia Jordan Returning ToRHOA’s Season 8 As Part Of Kenya Moore’s Storyline, 'Wasn’t Released' From Her Contract

caludia-jordan-returning-rhoa-season-8

She was the breakout star on The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s seventh season, and a source speaking to OKMagazine.com has revealed that Claudia Jordan will indeed be returning for the show’s Season 8.

claudia-jordan-returning-rhoa-season-8

The insider said that Jordan would be coming back as part of her friend Kenya Moore’s storyline, which will likely involve the launch of Moore's new haircare line and her controversial relationship with her rumored boyfriend Eugene Casciaro. And according to the insider, Jordan’s bestie Demetria McKinney, is also set to make a comeback on Season 8 as well.

Talk of Jordan’s rumored firing first began to grow around June, with RHOA fans questioning if NeNe Leakes may have played a role in getting her nemesis booted from the series. However, when Leakes later announced her exit from the show, it was revealed that Jordan was still being considered for the Season 8 cast.

A source speaking to RadarOnline.com confirmed that along with Moore, Kandi Burruss, Cynthia BaileyPhaedra Parks and Porsha Williams are all coming back for Season 8. Over the past few weeks, Shereé WhitfieldKim Fields,Marlo Hampton and Amiyah Scott have also been added to the reported lineup, with all of those ladies -- including Jordan -- being spotted at the launch event for Moore’s haircare line on Aug. 17.

• Members

That sounds like a great line-up of ladies! Even those I'm not a super huge fan of. Interested in the Kim Fields and Sheree business. My only single gripe is the return of Porsha, yet again, even after she was demoted last season. Hopefully her presence will be as important as Jennifer Gilbert's in NYC Season 3 (props to you if you remember her)

So, NYC is airing their 3rd part of the reunion tonight? I'm guessing it's been a ratings dud? That usually seems to be the case, whenever the last leg of a reunion is banished to a Thursday night.

Actually, I just checked, and 1.3 million is right in line with what they were getting all season. (Meanwhile, I'm 6 episodes behind The Have & Have Nots and it looks like they're still killing it in the ratings, surprisingly)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

It's too bad they didn't get a ratings jump because IMO this has been NYC's best season to date. It has been a mix of lifestyle aspirational, humor, drama, humor + drama (please see my sig), honesty (Bethenny's confrontation with her past, Carole and Dorinda in LOndon) and just plain watchable for me. I watched the three reunion episodes back-to-back and while it did get heated and a bit nasty at times, I love the way it ended with all the women (especially Bethenny and Ramona) coming to a real understanding of each other. In short, all RH shows should be this open and (relatively) untoxic. I even was cool with Carole by the end -- and IMO she has been a sneak and sh*t-stirrer all season. Even Andy seemed absolutely thrilled with the ladies and this season. I've never seen him so comfortable and present in a reunion.

I personally wouldn't care if they dropped Kristen from the mix as she and her rehearsed lines to LuAnn were her weak-ass effort to remain relevant. However, I do like a big group as it somehow feels less claustrophobic and more real as the women move through cocktail parties and different cliques and friendships.

Basically, I am hoping for another season with the same group of women, although it looks like Heather won't be rejoining. Too bad, as the evil in me sort of wanted to see her get a little comeuppance next season. At least she got called out on her BS dramatics during the Turks & Caicos trip.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kristen and Bethenny were the only ones that looked decent. ATL & BH (sometimes) are the only reunions were the women are snatched and fierce all across the board. 

But I enjoyed how all the women came together at the end. I am praying that ATL follows suit this upcoming season, and we have a light-hearted, fun season. 

• Members

Finally caught up on NYC. It's nice to know that at the end of the day, the ladies can all hang together and do dinner. That's exactly why the original cast of Beverly Hills worked so well, before they (okay, Adrienne... then Kim) started turning on one another, because they did the exact same.

It felt like a clean way to end the season, rather than feeling dirty. It was a good season overall. Not epic, like Seasons 2 or 3, but fun. It had its very real moments, and it had its manufactured moments. But a definite improvement from Seasons 5 & 6.

Bethenny may get a "free pass" versus Heather at the constant interjecting, but there is just something off-putting by Heather's personality. It's her misguided, ill-informed attempts at having the final "wise" word in the conversation. And I'm sorry, but she was not supportive of silly ol' Sonja. Bethenny showed genuine concern; Heather was looking for clever sound bytes. 

"A" for effort, Miss de Lesseps! She did not let up on her anger towards Heather and Carole, other than the hug-it-out truce at the end, which was hilarious! I think the ladies were dog tired (see: Ramona sleeping!) and probably a lil slap-happy. I love this version of LuAnn, and her original castmates are in agreement.

P.S. The newfound closeness between LuAnn and Ramona is all sorts of awesome. Give me one more season of them, Bethenny, and whomever else, and watch it either blossom or crumble apart. :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Woah Phaedra. Those white pants were a mistake.

I remember watching Phaedra's first season on RHOS recently  (she was pregnant with Aiden) and she was so beautiful and fresh-faced. Her looks haven't really changed but she lost some of that bloom. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe it's because I find her sketchy and fake now that her looks do not resonate the same way for me.

Edited by Cat

• Members

8DYWcOt.png

Bravo should have added Mariah Huq to the cast. I think she could have helped fill the void that Nene will leave. She's actually married and has a family to showcase, something thats been increasingly more rare on this show

tumblr_mkwbq6Qnuk1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
tumblr_n6juh5Cl901qbbb7uo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n57vz4Xo201ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n4jt3mFIIO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

She most defintely would serve us up good hair, great talking heads and bring the drama