Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I won't believe a drink was tossed until StraightfromtheA confirms it. She (and TamaraTattles sometimes) is spot on when it comes to RHOA tea b/c she's close friends with some of the women. But I am over these women assaulting each other on this show. It's getting old. Especially for Sheree. Didn't she pull this stunt in s2 with Kim and shifting her wig? You'd think she'd be over her antics by now and be using this platform to actually set herself up, so in case she gets the boot again, she has something to take away from it.

• Members

Vicki and Brooks have split! Color me surprised.

Hmmm. Hope this isn't connected to Brooks' cancer.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/16/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-split-pair-issue-joint-statement-regarding-break/

And Peter & Cynthia are facing eviction of Bar One which apparently has never reopened since they moved locations??

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/14/money-woes-cynthia-bailey-peter-thomas-bar-one-gets-eviction-notice/

• Members

Chilllleeeeeee........

RHONY reunion was a mess. Luann v. Carole was hilarious. 

"I'm glad you're concerned about family, Carole." - Luann 

That bitch is stone cold! :lol:

And I so glad that Jabberjaw (aka Heather) is supposedly leaving the show. Tonight she tried getting in all her shots and soundbites but I am glad that no one gave a flying f-ck about her. I will not miss her constant butting into people's conversations to put her unwanted input in. She's thisclose to reaching Thotlandia, Phelony, Blandi, and Tamra levels of hatred for me. 

• Members

OC

Oh, my hatred of Meghan has reached new highs. That was disgusting of her to tell Shannon that the psychic said Brooks is faking cancer. Are these women really that dumb? You just have to look at him - the man has lost an incredible amount of weight and looks gaunt and is going to chemo. Vicki flipped out at Shannon unnecessarily, heck, Brooks was calm and told her to not shoot the messenger, yet she did anyway.