• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Are you talking about Eddie?

I am feeling a little underwhelmed by this Tahiti trip on OC. I don't want violent fights or nasty toxicity, but I just feel it's been particularly contrived. Before, I never felt that Vicki's need to whoop it up was a fakery, nor her friendships (or lack thereof). But on this trip it has felt forced and desperate. I didn't buy for one second that Vicki was drunk (and neither did Heather from the looks of things). Shannon is apparently part of Vicki's posse but their hugs and interaction have been awkward. I love Sophia Loren aka Lizzy, she brings a nice, fun dynamic to the group (and plus she is so [!@#$%^&*] gorgeous), but that pregnancy test bit was kinda mandated by production, it felt like. On the whole it's been a fun trip but a little lacklustre.

Speaking of fakery, that Meghan creature better not be holding her breath for acting jobs in the future. Her attempt to squeeze out tears was SO painful. I believe she cares about her stepdaughter but I don't believe for one second that she is this bereft about that kid not being 'her's.' What a dumbass SL. She's such a whiney thing too: "Vicki and Tamra don't understand the DEEP LUV I HAVE FOR MAH STEPCHILDREN" :rolleyes: Lord Jesus. Of course they understand. They are mothers. All the HWs are mothers. They understand what it means to love kids. They're just telling you to stop wasting their time with the crocodile tears and stop competing with your husband's dying ex-wife.

One thing I will say about Meghan: her ass and legs are on point. :huh:

• Members

OC

I actually find the Tamra/Shannon/Vicki trio quite organic. Particularly when they were busy getting drunk at the bar before Meghan hauled Heather and Lizzie back. 

I'm enjoying OC this season, a good balance of light and heavy moments and the ladies gel...because they all know Meghan is heinous. Honestly, this chick makes me sick. Her whining and bitching and fake tears about not being the mom of Jim's kids (WHO HAVE/HAD MOTHERS!) is so weird and immature and stupid. Meghan's really made an ass of herself on national television. She's gross and far too stupid for a 30 year old. She's very fixated on how everyone is older than her and mocking them for it. She'll regret that when she's dumped. 

Shannon's marriage is still a trainwreck and it's sad to watch and she shouldn't have it on TV. 

NYC

The last two episodes were very watchable. The London trip for Dorinda and Carole was great. Carole was so much more likeable away from Heather. 

Most importantly: Dorinda is friends with Trinny Woodall, who I am a HUGE fan of. I knew I loved Dorinda, but now that I know she's friends with Trinny, it just confirms my good taste. 

Bethenny demolished Ramona. 

• Members

I thought so too. The London trip was glory for me, not just because I live there, but because it dealt with an emotional subject very beautifully. Anybody who has ever lost a loved one can relate to the grief and even the odd quirks and gallows humor of being in such a situation. The episode never white-washed a thing and it really felt like closure/a celebration of what these women had once cherished with their husbands. I loved how well Doris (lol) and Carole bonded on a meaningful level.

And I wondered if you caught Dorinda greeting Goddess Trinny! What I would give for Trinny to show up on RHoNY. Good luck with your nail line, Kristen, but time to make room for a true clotheshorse and an actually interesting diva.

Bethenny is glory and if she decides not to continue RHoNY next season, it really just will not be the same without her. Ramona is back to her old tricks, I see. As Heather (who I have criticized in recent episodes) said, Ramona is bad-mannered, and that is not funny anymore, it is just rude. 

On another note, I'm glad Sonja's fashion show went well. And I'm glad she was invested in every detail, even though it threatened to ruin the show. It was nice to see the ladies pulling for her instead of cackling over her failure, but I did wonder just how many of them showed up to watch Sonja fall.

The business people she surrounds herself with seem suspect at best, though. That business manager unable to give a straight answer to Heather and Bethenny... Lord JESUS. That is some smoke he is blowing up Sonja's ass. My worry is that Sonja tends to have her head turned by people who flatter her the most, and that's a recipe for getting ripped off.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I was stunned when I saw Trinny - I worship at her alter. It's so interesting that Dorinda is in the Trinny set - just delightful. And it was clear that Dorinda and Trinny are real friends. That Trinny had a dinner booked that she had to go to but still made it to Dorinda's party: touching and lovely.

I think the only one who didn't come to see Sonja fail was LuAnn. Much as Sonja and Ramona are BFFs I think a lot of that has to do with Ramona feeling like she's superior to Sonja. I recall when Sonja decided to take down the portrait of herself and her husband from her dining room it was LuAnn she called on. 

Totally agree about the businesspeople Sonja surrounds herself with. They don't seem legitimate at all. It was just plain weird that they couldn't tackle any of the basic questions head on about merchandising and comparative market analysis. 

Edited by DaytimeFan
The effing quote boxes don't work!

• Members

OMG, Im in Italy right now and I swear I saw Teresa Giudice's clone. It was a woman in her 20s that had her SAME exact pre-RH hair

Please register in order to view this content

Must have been a cousin or something. I wish I had taken a picture

• Members

Go vote!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-awards#categories

How I voted:

• Best Comeback
    • Camille Grammer
    • Bethenny Frankel
    • Kelly Bensimon
    • Adrienne Maloof
    • Dina Manzo
    • Jeana Keough
    • Lynn Curtin 
  • Rookie of the Year
    • Amber Marchese (RHONJ)
    • Teresa & Nicole (RHONJ)
    • Shannon Beador (RHOC)
    • Meghan Edmonds (RHOC)
    • Claudia Jordan (RHOA)
    • Kristen Taekman (RHONY)
    • Dorinda Medley (RHONY)
    • Lisa Rinna (RHOBH)
    • Eileen Davidson (RHOBH) 
  • Best Supporting Agitator
    • Jim Marchese (RHONJ)
    • Victoria Gotti (RHONJ)
    • Dr. Jeff (RHOA)
    • John Mahdessian (RHONY)
    • Colette Dubrow (RHOC) 
  • OMG Moment
    • Jim & Teresssa (RHONJ)
    • Lisa Rinna (RHOBH)
    • Nene & Claudia (RHOA)
    • Luann De Lesseps (RHONY)
    • Shannon Beador (RHOC) 
  • Most LOL-Worthy
    • Sonja Morgan (RHONY)
    • Milania Giudice (RHONJ)
    • Phaedra Parks (RHOA)
    • Lisa Vanderpump (RHOBH)
    • Shannon Beador (RHOC) 
  • Best Quote
    • Luann - "Be cool. Don't be all, like, uncool."
    • Nene - "The thirst is real"
    • Nicole - "A woman only needs two things: Dunkin Donuts and oral sex."
    • Tamra - "I know what people are gonna say, 'oh she's going to church because she's done so many bad things in her life and she just wants to look good.'And here I am to say that I'm saved, and if you don't like it you can suck it.
    • Yolanda - "Cunnilingus. That sounds like Chinese to me. Is it a vegetable?" 
  • Realest Reconciliation
    • Phaedra & Kenya (RHOA)
    • Kyle & Lisa (RHOBH)
    • Luann & Ramona (RHONY)
    • Amber & Melissa (RHONJ)
    • Tamra & Vicki (RHOC) 
  • Biggest Reunion Shocker
    • Teresa (RHONJ) - For her emotional goodbye to Andy Cohen
    • Lisa R. (RHOBH) - For her shocking text messages to Kim Richards
    • NeNe (RHOA) - For her walk off and breakthrough about her mother
    • Tamra (RHOC) - For the scream heard round the O.C.
    • Ramona (RHONY) - For trying to shut down Andy Cohen 
  • Most Stunning Interview Look
    • Nene
    • Brandi
    • Kristen
    • Nicole
    • Heather (RHONY)
    • Cynthia 
  • Miss Congeniality
    • Yolanda Foster (RHOBH)
    • Kandi Burruss (RHOA)
    • Dina Manzo (RHONJ)