Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think Heavenly is funny the way Phaedra used to be before she got dark and ugly with her attitude. I think she'd make for a good replacement and bring back some much needed humor and light hearted energy

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Reading your post, I think Heather is making the right decision, too. For her business, also, of which she is not just the face but the CEO. She has gotten the bitch edit this season and is not always coming across in a flattering light, so I'm sure she and her advisors realized that this would be a good time to step back. Heather is one of those rare HWs where her business was there before RHoNY, it is her full-time job and it is her priority over the show.

Having said that... I think she didn't come out smelling of roses in this week's episode.

As usual, DF, so concise and the shade is so perfectly thrown!

RHoNY is one of those few franchises where you can often see both sides of any issue or squabble. As a female, I can understand Heather's concerns about bringing home strange men and not knowing who the hell they are or what their motives might be.

OTOH Heather milked this drama, poured herself a glass and churned the rest into butter. Let me put it this way. If Carole brought home a one night stand, do you think there would be all this whooping and hollering? No of course there wouldn't.

It really illustrates the divide between the OG's and the 'new' girls. Aviva was always the most vocal in accusing Ramona, Sonja and Luann of being classless and trashy. Just because Aviva was the loudest and craziest (and had a vile, repellant father) doesn't mean that Heather, Carole and Kristen did not disagree with her original premise. They have always looked down on the OGs and considered themselves above the "reality show is my job" fray. LuAnn finally realized it She thought she was one with the Heather, Kristen, Carole posse; now she's starting to wonder if they are just friends with her so that they can catch her out when she's being a little drunk and naughty and point fingers at her and snigger. In a way, it is a form of Mean Girlism although Heather probably hand-on-heart does not see it that way. As Dorinda says, she's here to teach and impart her wisdom on everyone.

tumblr_nrifhjMZg31rlafseo1_400.gif

Ugh. Not her finest VT moment.

Carole OTOH... oh boy. I used to love Carole so much, but now it's so clear how slippery she is, running between different sides, playing one person against the other. She did it with Bethenny & Kristen and with Heather & LuAnn in this week's episode. I absolutely believe LuAnn when she said Carole came to smooth things over and stay on her good side. I think it's very interesting that when [!@#$%^&*] blows up when Bethenny is not around, Carole is her only relay of what is going on.

tumblr_nr51bxu52J1rlafseo1_400.gif

Pinot-mona was being shady about dropping LuAnn in it with NakedManGate. LuAnn OTOH decimated everyone with her "Don't be, like, uncool" speech, in dark shades and flashing that AMAZING body. She's not here to be judged about what she, a grown adult, does with her life. I also appreciated that she called out everybody upfront. But now that she's accused Carole of being shifty, I see in the previews that Carole is out for blood now.

tumblr_nriezuybsR1rlafseo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrif1jAAsa1rlafseo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrfsmcsp131ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nribshg31R1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nrlbsz0xcx1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

tumblr_nrkbhtGm2T1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

tumblr_nrkbhtGm2T1ql5yr7o4_500.gif

Dorinda is looking for screentime with this ridiculous 'fight' with Heather. C'mon now. Why is she eroding my goodwill for her??

Kristen thanks she is so gangster with Bethenny but the fact is she just wants to be acknowledged by the HBIC. And she got caught out on badmouthing Bethenny to the PRESS. [!@#$%^&*] dumb as a box of rocks.

tumblr_nrifggLJmz1rlafseo1_400.gif

rolleyes.gif

P.S.: Sorry for this long-ass post. I know your eyes must have glazed over when you zipped over this.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh have fun at Pride! It will be an even bigger blast this year, I'm sure! And yeah, I know how it is with work. I caught up on 3 episodes of RHonY and 2 of OC just this past weekend.

LuAnn's speech was epic. And back in NY she really called Heather and Carole out on the way she felt they were LOOKING to catch her in the act (when it was Ramona Singer's ONS all along, not hers!).

• Members

NYC was a fun, messy episode.

Cat, appreciated the writeup. :)

Carole is no better than Ramona, with double-talking and trying to appease whomever it is she's talking to any given moment. I have no doubt she told LuAnn that Heather was an unstoppable maniac, looking to barge into rooms (and from the looks of it, she sure was). Yet, when Heather confronts her (in front of LuAnn), she backtracks and says she never said that.

LuAnn was hilarious this whole episode. When Heather asked if she'd be scared if the roles were reversed, her deep reply of "Not really" was so drag queenish, haha. It's like she had balls dangling between her legs when she said it. But she rocked that bikini, hangover 'n all!

I understand Heather being startled, but why on earth did she have to wake everyone up and create a huge commotion about it? Was the guy still there? No. Was she in any imminent danger at that moment? No. Do you really think the producers and cameramen wouldn't step in if they were in actual danger? Of course!

Kristen and her "misquoted" remark against Bethenny. Ugh. You tried, you failed. It's so cute that Kristen thinks she's a force to be reckoned with. Half the time, people forget she's even there.

A drunk Dorinda is a super sloppy Dorinda. Yolanda from Beverly Hills would certainly not approve! :) Meanwhile, Bethenny's impression of Drunk Dorinda was spot on!

I appreciated Sonja trying to infuse some humor during the heated discussions, but it all fell on deaf ears.