Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm only here for Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Wish they would split those two shows up and have one air during the summer and the other during the winter.

I've been catching New York from time to time and although I do like it, it doesn't inspire much desire to talk about it. Oh, Dorinda's f*cking nuts to.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I think OC season 9 benefitted from cutting Alexis and Gretchen from the cast and adding Shannon and Lizzie.

Season 10 is showing that perhaps another shakeup is needed...I could see this being tamra last season...and having her baptized and passing the torch of mean girl to Meghan is maybe where things are heading?

• Members

I would agree with many of you guys and say that RHoA was the show that really galvanized a lot of talk around here. And that this last season was lacklustre compared with the previous one and that cooled everybody's momentum a little bit. Also it is summer and I guess people are outside more and watching the shows less. I certainly have been busy and have been catching up with OC and NY in recent days.

RHoNY:

Bethenny is the lynchpin of this entire show and if Andy Cohen cannot entice her to continue next season, I have to wonder if it will continue. Her reactions in Turks & Caicos have been stellar because she is manic, as Ramona says, and carries you along with her quickfire reactions.

Ramonja are ofc [!@#$%^&*] nuts but in a way they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. Heather, Carole and their posse egg them along to be their most extreme just for their own amusement, so they can point a figure and laugh at how drunk they are, how slutty they are. Although Ramona trying to wedge that patio door shut in her Hawaiian Tropic banana bikini and stripper heels [ © Bethenny ] was so amazing, I pray somebody has done a gif of that so it is preserved forever.

Dorinda is kinda nuts and looking for a fight when she drinks but there was a moment in her fight with Heather where Heather turned extremely condescending and patronizing, and I get why some of the women are fed up with her holier than thou attitude. Watching her lapdogs Carole and Kristen pull their "Ew ermahgurd so tacky" faces of disdain really summed up what kind of mean girls they are masquerading as the voices of reason on this show. Although it looks like Carole is already laying the groundwork for jumping ship so she can be Bethenny's new BFF and extricate herself from her best friends should the producers decide to dump the 'new' girls next season. Ugh.

Looks like Kristen is not so smart and trying to act gangster with Bethenny in the previews. Girl whatever. Bethenny is hardly worried about you bringing down her empire, you dolt.

On a superficial level, Bethenny, Carole and Kristen have the asses of 18 year old supermodels. Does Yoga give you an ass like that? If so, I need to drop my "Yoga is just pretentious stretching" attitude and hop on the Namaste train.

Ugh PLEASE no more Meghan. If I were Bravo she would be the first I would cut. She's awful. Lol!

I agree about cutting Alexis and Gretchen though. I haven't missed them a second.

Edited by Cat

• Members

That's definitely what helped me finally give a damn about OC last season. Something about that dynamic of Vicki/Tamra/Gretchen/Alexis was toxic and unlikeable. Before last season, I only caught OC on occasion and for the reunions.

Meghan can go ahead and join the likes of Peggy, Lydia, etc. as a one-season wonder.

• Members

RHOC

I'm thinking tamra and vicki are good again..but not close. As vicki told shannon, she's still on her guard. I did love the vicki/Shannon talk and the misuse of median lol

As shannon said in her blog t hi is week, the show is choosing to show the awkward moments even though there were happy moments filmed during that time. I guess the show will gradually start to shoe the happier moments..to complete a narrative of their marriage slowly healing..just a theory.

Meghans heart is in the right place, but it reads as if she's auditioning for a remake to step mom. Hailey did come off bratty..which is why I wish that non housewives had Confessional like in the old days...

Tamra has been almost human thus far, but I have to remind myself that Satan tries to take on numerous forms to fool the masses. Still seeing the flashbacks, tamra was really attractive pre all the surgeries, fillers, and botox.

Vicki is grieving..for once, her behavior makes sense. I just wish we'd gotten to see her whoop it up at andales earlier this season..get a fun vicki before all the sadness came.

Lizzie was attractive...less is more.

Heather seemed sincere in the lunch with lizzie..but put her acting face back on in scenes of her and the kids. I think if she was just herself, she'd be liked more. Her son has a good combination of both parents...his twin sister...poor girl...and the two younger girls are adorable...Collette is a little heather in training lol. She'll give both Terry and heather headaches as she hits the teen years lol

• Members

Heather is out on NYC. For some reason I can't copy the link over, but it's coming from US magazine's website.

I sort of get her... she's upset because the show is all about stupid fights and bickering vs. getting to know their families and businesses. I noticed that last year too - we never truly fleshed out Aviva, Carole, and Heather.

But I'm still loving this season.

And I still love OC. Megan is absolutely and literally the worst though. Shannon is made of serious TV win for me.