Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

When did Sonja get arrested for assaulting a police officer or maliciously go after Eileen Davidson or Lisa Rinna (when they were right!) or get so trashed at her daughter's wedding that her family cut her off or have a pit bull so poorly trained that it bit several friends and relatives?

That's right, never.

Sonja and Kim are in no way comparable aside from the fact that Sonja hits the booze hard.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those incidents occurred after 2+ years of calls for Kim to be fired/leave the show. Actually if I remember correctly people have been on this "Kim needs to leave" stuff since the altercation with Kyle in the limo at the end of Season 1.

The whole thing versus Rinna was completely justified. I've said it before and will say it again. Rinna and her fake crocodile tears wanted to stir the pot and yet again brought up a subject Kim told her dumbass she didn't want to discuss. At that point Kim responded in kind and it was fair game.

Kim and Eileen got off on the wrong foot and because Eileen is friends with Rinna, I don't think Kim was really open to hearing anything Eileen had to say. Her behavior towards her was rude and she apologized for it. If you and Eileen can't accept it and move it then that's not Kim's problem any more.

Kim's behavior at her daughters wedding is sad and no one is denying she needs help. Sonja also has a daughter who we have never seen up to this point and I'm sure her behavior is absolutely just as embarrassing to her just like Kim's is for her children.

Again they're both alcoholics/have problems with alcohol. But only one has consistently been told they need to get off the show cuz they're "OMG out of control" and that's Kim.

Meanwhile Sonja goes 3/4 episodes straight slurring her words and stumbling from one New York event to another and no one bats an eyelash....:/

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

TMZ and Tamara Tattles are reporting Nene and Kim's spin-off has been canceled. TMZ is saying it's due to scheduling of Don't Be Tardy and To Tell The Truth, but Tamara says Kim already tweeted filming was done on Tardy and Truth is a one week shoot. Tamara says that spin-off was an extension of her RHOA contract and since she didn't accept the contract that means Bravo is done with her period.

• Members

Wow. That would have likely had higher ratings than the Kandi one they just did. I wonder if they're playing hardball or are just done with her.

They really should be looking for new shows. These seem to have had their day. Even this thread is much slower than it used to be.

• Members

So wait is this a case of Kim being a lazy ass or Nene thinking she's too good for Bravo?

ETA: went to tamaratattles.com, can see that this was all Nene. Dammit Nene! Why are you being such a stubborn old bitch?

RHoOC:

After last week's emotional meltdown, this episode felt more sad/cathartic. Vicki, for all her faults, continues to be utterly real in her emotions and reactions. 10 seasons in, and she remains one of the most watchable people on this franchise, if not THE most watchable. Not sure how I feel about roping in her brother and having the medium conjure up her mom next week, though.

David and Shannon Bedor's marriage continues to tremble like a tiny little palm tree in 100 mph hurricane winds. When David had to shut the door on the cameras just to give himself some breathing time, I actually felt for him for the first time. It can't be easy to do penance so publicly. Though Shannon talking about her fears and mistrust of him is heart-wrenching, right down to her not wanting to go to the restaurants where he might have taken his affair. I really feel this marriage is going to implode at any second, if it hasn't already.

Heather was so real last week reacting to Vicki's heartbreak and calling Terry about it. I much prefer this Heather to the one constantly itemizing her ridiculous spending of that ridiculous house she is having built.

Didn't really care about Tamra's story, though I see Ryan hitting his mom up for "help" to move back to the OC now that the granddaughter has been born and Tamra is momentarily a soft touch.

Saving the worst for last: Meghan. This shark-eyed opportunist. She must be the most unlikeable newbie of any RH franchise. I can't with her endless self-promotion, this week at the expense of her husband's ex-wife and children. Talking about Vicki to teenage Hayley while that poor kid's own mother appears headed for terminal illness was the most horrendous thing. That fake-ass bitch sniffling and whining about Vicki's devastation and how it made her (Meghan's) inconsequential ass feel SO SAD because she was seeing what Hayley was going to experience in a few months... what the !@#$%^&*], you insensitive cow? That poor teenager was literally battling tears while we cut to Meghan's smug VT about how she is the only one Hayley can communicate with -- unlike Hayley's own mom -- because Meghan knows about stuff like Twitter and SNS? Really?? I can't with this smug ho's piss-poor attempts to pretend she is some kind of saint. I am so ready for someone to serve her up her just desserts. Shannon, it's all on you now.

• Members

I think it goes to show that the passion around here is for Atlanta (1st), Beverly Hills and New Jersey. Orange County and New York only spark a lukewarm response.

One problem with NYC is that they haven't done story arcs for the past two seasons. Instead, it's little tiffs that are resolved within 1 or 2 episodes. So in the end, these lil bumps in the road don't add up to much, and become forgettable overall.