Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They filmed NYC's reunion. According to Bethenny, she killed them all; last lady standing LOL. I believe it. I love her at reunions. Half of them will be left with their mouths gaping wide open (you know that's Kristen's signature expression), unable to come up with a quick comeback.

real-housewives-of-new-york-season-6-gal

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I just saw OC and Vicki broke my heart. That was some real powerful material

I also love that Jeanna was there. We need to see her more.

Oh and IA that Meagan is the worst OC housewife ever.Just awful

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Very predictable arrangement....and it does feel like the season is just approaching the midpoint. I wonder how many more episodes there are?

Dorinda was a hot mess tonight. If not for her very touching moment/scene with Carole regarding their respective tragedies I'd re evaluating how cool she is. The whole scene at the end was just an awkward meltdown that was uncomfortable to watch from both sides.

Glad to see my two favorite b's get prime real estate next to sexy Andy.

• Members

OC

Meghan is the worst housewife in Bravo history. She isn't RHOV's Jody Claman levels of evil, but she's awful and horrendous to watch. She's a social climbing nitwit who just might be a beard for Jim Edmonds. They don't have poor chemistry, he seems to hate her. I was so glad Shannon called that bitch back and told her she had nothing to prove and she's right about that!

Heather whining about Terry working too much bothers me because it's due to her wanting gilded toilet seats that Terry has to work non-stop. If they chose a simple life (even by OC standards) she could have Terry around as much as she likes.

It was great to see Jeana back - she is steely as ever. It would be just great to have her return full time.

And then there was the most gut wrenching moment when Vicki got the news that her mother had died. The OG of the OC showed what a real housewife she actually is for letting that moment air. No other housewife has the guts and sense of 'this is who I am' without guardedness to let scenes like that air. She said to Andy that she signed up for a reality show and that was her reality. The primal, guttural screams were the stuff that only grief can bring out. It was so interesting to see how Vicki reverted to being a scared little girl asking "Whose going to worry about me?" which was just heartbreaking. Shannon, Tamra, Heather and Jeana all had different approaches with Vicki and not one of them put a foot wrong. Brooks really stepped up too. There's something about the OC ladies that the other franchises don't have: a certain level of camaraderie that the other US franchises just don't have. It may be that the OC is a small enough community to foster some sort of bond. I don't know what it is, but that moment with Vicki exemplified what it is.

• Members

Bethenny and Ramona not going at each other won't surprise me. At this point they're both battle scarred veterans of this show and I think despite Ramaon's hot mess self and the selfish antics Bethenny genuinely cares about her. And vice versa despite Bethenny's sharp tongue and walls..

I'm curious if Sonja really is going to come across coherent of just more delusional.

People seemed ready to burn Kim Richards at the stake over two episodes/incidents (one of which she wasn't even drunk and actually was justified in going after the other person)....yet Sonja is a hot mess day in and day out...episode to episode and yet she's not a drunk/alcoholic. I don't hear calls for her to leave the show...curious indeed. I won't hold my breath tho. Both ladies have issues and need help however at the end of the day I still like both of them.and hope they find some modicum of peace.

Assuming Kim gets it together in rehab she definitely will return in the season after next.