Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Poor Phaedra. After spending years trying to get Nene to notice her, even sacrificing her supposed bff Kandi at the Nene alter, she just up and leaves. :lol:

Poor Vix. Although I don't currently love Nene or Brandi they did bring that whole other perspective to the show that I think will be very noticeable come the next season. Both Atlanta and Beverly Hills have some very big, drama starting shoes to fill.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I don't think it'll be hard to find. Some people have suggested that Vivica, Omarosa, and Mariah should join the show. Those three would bring tons of drama. Plus, Vivica already hates Queen Kenya. Omarosa hates Claudia. Mariah can't stand Phaedra (if she stays).

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Wow... end of a Housewives era. Bethenny was the breakout housewife, but NeNe is the most recognizable face. It will be interesting to see how healthy the show will be in the Nielsen ratings this upcoming season. They were already on the downslide, but still by far the strongest of any Bravo show.

I'm mixed because she clearly has been over this whole thing for a good 2 seasons at least, and she IS the most toxic of any castmember, but she also has a strong fan base and large following. Right or wrong in whatever fight she's having, she still has a gaggle of support.

With half the Housewives shows in jeopardy (NJ on hold; NYC hanging on for dear life; Miami is dead; BH came back better this past season but their numbers didn't improve much), this may help push the Housewives to the brink of irrelevancy.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Hahaha, well you know I've been thinking about it...

I would liken it to when Brian Gaskill was axed from MODELS INC. smile.png I kid.

I think next season will be like season 6 of MP, with a huge cast and a bunch of messiness to try to get people to watch. When/if it doesn't work, they'll trim it back down and try to bring back Jane Mancini Sheree or Kim to save it from obscurity.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

LOL. The best thing for them to do is to keep familiarity. That's what killed New York and why New Jersey crashed and burned last year. With Nene out, I think everyone should come back except Claudia and Porsha. Kenya, Kandi, Cynthia, Phaedra, Kim Fields, and one more married woman would be good. If they want to bring Sheree back I would be here for it just for the nostalgia with Nene gone. Marlo will never hold a peach. I think people need to come to terms with that lol. She's been around for nearly 5 years. It ain't happening. :lol: