Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You said it so perfectly, Cat, Jeana Keough knows where all the bodies are buried. She is steely and I love her. She needs to return full time. The OC needs her.

The moment with David and Shannon's daughters was so cringe worthy. They never should have done that to their kids.

I like Terry Dubrow, always have, very likely always will, he's a skilled doctor and a nice guy. But Heather has rubbed me the wrong way since the tail end of last season - she thinks she's lady of the manor when she's like any other Orange County housewife, despite her protestations to the contrary. She's changed, and that's fine, but she shouldn't be acting so superior when she spends money like a drunken sailor and then brags about it just like the women she mocks.

• Members
  • Members

That performance was so bad it's good. I'm clearly in the minority, based on their poll results, cuz my favorite is "Chic Cest La Vie" smile.png

Tootie is joining RHOA?!? Get outta town! That's kinda awesome!

Ugggggh, how is the demoted Porsha returning yet again?

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

They need to bring back Marlo and Sheree. Now that Nene is gone I wouldn't change the cast too much. Only other person I'd remove is Lorsha. Phaedra, Kenya, Cynthia, Marlo, Claudia, Sheree and one new wife. That won't happen but it would be a fresh reboot, but not a drastic change since viewers already know Marlo and Sheree. With Nene gone familiar faces will be needed.