Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yuck. Long hair does not suit Nene. And I swear sometimes she wants to be a white women but I digress....whistling.jpg

RHONY:

All I have to say is that I seriously enjoyed watching Ramona rip Kristen to shreds. Ramona didn't even have her foot in the door good enough and she went in on Kristen. Shot her clean in the chest. Told her, her dress was making her sick and then proceeded to call her dumb. Chile.... Ramona is my girl!tongue.png

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

4 weeks? That sounds like a drag and I can see myself getting sick of it by week 3 with this crop of women

OC

Loved seeing Jeanna again and she looked great. Congrats on the weightloss

I find the Shannon material fascinating. Good on her for being so real and open. The stuff with her family was interesting to watch

Viki and Tamra are like Nene and Kim. Of course they will likely be fighting by the end of the season

• Members

I proudly admit loving the Tamra/Viki dynamic, and honestly OC wouldn't be OC without it. I don't care for Meghan or her obviously disinterested husband.

NYC truly is a joy to watch this season. It's amazing how fun and interesting the little 2 minute clips are about halfway through the episodes like last week's dinner with Bethenny and Dorinda, and the fun one at the restaurant this week. I think the producers would be wise to show more of those fun light hearted scenes honestly.

• Members

NY is hit and miss for me this season.. Love Dorinda, but too much Bethanny... and the show could have downgraded Kristen, Sonja, and Carole.. and had five women to focus on with the other three being friends of.

OC seems real, but I wish that the show had cast a Lydia type to balance out the angst that Vicki/Tamra/Shannon look to be projecting this year.

• Members

I'm on the fence on whether it's good to include all 8 as full-time 'Wives. On one hand, it's a little more honest, hearing them talk about "the eight of us," it shows more honesty about the fact that they're all castmembers who are in it together. The flipside is having a constant tag-along with no real explanation as to why they're there (think: OC's Danielle last season, ATL's Demetria).

However, with a smaller cast, they can focus more on the women individually, as well as focus on storylines that are interesting and worthwhile, rather than peppering in some filler B.S. just to give a castmember a half-assed story (think: Carole and her underage boyfriend, Kristen walking and breathing)

I know Bethenny can be a downer, but I love when I see shades of the happy Bethenny of yore, which I think comes out naturally when she and Ramona are alone together, talking, laughing, and jabbering on about others. They had great chemistry last night.... and then next week, we're back to them bickering. But I'm sure that'll blow over.

• Members

Bethenny explain "bros before hos" was ridiculously funny.

This heffa thinks about the Queen B like 24/7 and yet my girl couldn't care less bout this wannabe blogger....

Damn LuMann you taking applications for son in law? Noel looking pretty nice....

Ramona stunning in this glorious blue dress!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear