Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chances are Kim will convince Bravo/Andy to let her stay because she will say that her sobriety is tied up with the show, and when she is off the show or the show is on break, that's when she falls off the wagon. Kim can emotionally manipulate using her addiction with the best of em and I would have no doubt that she would employ that as a negotiating tactic. The sad part is that I think deep down she believes it. She believes that without the show she would fall down a dark well. And that without the fame, she is nothing. sad.png

When I think of that speech at the start of Reunion when she insisted she was still on the wagon and HOW DARE anybody say different and y'all better be VERY CAREFUL with your words and what you are saying LEGALLY because I have the goods on you and will let the whole world know, Lisa Rinna. I do enjoy Andy for the most part but he gave her such a free pass throughout Reunion. It's so difficult to know how to handle someone like Kim because if you push, you don't want to be accused of pushing her off the wagon -- again, that emotionally manipulative game where Kim hides behind her past addiction (so that no-one can call her out) without ever facing up to her current battles with prescriptive drugs and alcohol.

And I have to wonder if Kim's biggest addiction is to the fame she once had as a kid and longs to claw back again.

P.S.: I am catching up on NY and loving it so damn much! I was uncertain about Bethenny returning but omg where have you been the past few years?! She takes the show to another level. I love her.

I love the balance amongst the women. Dorinda is a gem and her realness grounds the show. Ramona readjusting to a new, more realistic acceptance of her life is also a grounding factor. The Countess makes me live. Sonja's denial is actually a good SL this season. Heather and Carole are disappointing me but that in of itself is bringing some tension to the show. All in all, I love the sweep of these women's lives, how we see the parties and social life and the Manhattan feel and it is so fabulous. I also like how multi-faceted they are. There are no perfect 'good guys' or 'bad guys.' It all depends on the situation and context.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Heather is bizarre this season. Why is she so bothered? I knew she would be intimidated by Bethenny and she has, at every moment. Plastic night was more of the same. Get off of Brthenny's dick and move along Heather. Regardless it's obvious they don't clock so move on. There are 6 other ladies in the cast. She seems so desperate to be a part of Bethenny's story and it looks ridiculous at this point.

• Members

I must be watching a different show because bethanny is such a Debbie downer. The vibe was so much happier and fun before she showed up.

With that said, I do think heather also was in the wrong for keeping things going instead of backing off.

And quite frankly if heather is jealous of bethanny then she needs help. I don't find one thing about Bethanny I'd be jealous of. She's probably the most unhappy I've ever met...and that's sad.

To me...heather is that know it all girl we all went to school with. You smile to her face and roll your eyes behind her back.

Lastly, the web exclusives on hulu I wish were on the actual.episode. we got to get talking heads from.behannys staff as well as Sonja's interns.

I want to see them in their day to day lives with some group introduction.

• Members

I don't think Heather is jealous, but intimidated by Bethenny and doesn't like that you have a new cast member who doesn't want to be her friend or who isn't impressed by her. She's been passive aggressive from the beginning , literally from the moment she met Bethenny. Lucky for her Bethenny is a mess herself, so it makes Heather look slightly less desperate due to Bethenny's over top reactions.

• Members

She's refusing even though it's part of a plea deal? Jesus.

Oh my God. Finally. Hopefully she'll eventually get the help she needs. Even if she doesn't, at least she won't have the show as a platform to show and/or exacerbate her problems.

Bye, mess!

• Members

Brandi might wanna ease up on the Joanna shade. Joanna does have a house in LA and she's already good friends with Lisa and ex-housewife, Joyce. It'll take Andy nothing to convince Joanna to join the RHOBH cast and make Brandi's life a living hell. Joanna can be just as vile and vicious as Brandi can be, and now that Kim is gone, her slot will need to be filled....

• Members

Heather's take on the past episode. May I warn you that it is filled with excuses:

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/04/heather-thomson-bethenny-frankels-rules-deliveries-rude-behavior/

Luann's thoughts (SN: She takes a few little shots at Heather and Kristen):

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/04/luann-de-lesseps-thinks-heather-thomson-needs-know-quit/

The Irrelevant One Kristen's view on the past episode (SN: She's clearly Heather's cleanup woman. Or at least tries):

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/04/kristen-taekman-reacts-dorinda-medleys-rage-bethenny-frankels-berkshires-meltdown/

• Members

NYC

I only have three things to say about this episode...

Sonja is getting more Grey Gardens as the episodes go by.

Dorinda's Berkshire house is so interesting and the story of her imagining she'd own it as a child was sweet.

I could have boiled my own blood with the way Heather was conducting herself. What a bitch. That nice, sweet, caring husband of hers doesn't deserve her.