Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I HATE HATE HATE Heather and Carole this season. I've always liked Heather and then Carole became one of my all-time favorite housewives so this surprises me. My problem with Heather is that she seems so phony this season like she's trying too hard to appear nice. She's playing too the cameras more now that she knows she has to fight for screentime. The past two years she was being showcased first as the new rich Housewife and then as a central player in all the drama, since everybody wanted to be connected with Heather. Now she just isn't settling in the way I had hoped.

Then with Carole, my god, how is this the same woman?! Sex and the City itself is dated, why the hell would I want to watch her recreate it? I don't mind her dating a younger man, but it seems like her entire personality has changed and like she's going out of her way to create this cutesy, dumb persona. I'm not a fan. I don't like her at all this year. I don't like the way the feud with Luann is developing either. It was better when they felt like equals. Now that Carole is playing dumb it doesn't click.

• Members

I'm just loving this season of NYC.

Melbourne - Petti just really sucks. She may be worse than Andrea, which is saying a lot. Gina really showed her talent as a barista tonight with the Gamble/Carlos drama. Gina is awesome.

Janet continues to be crazy, but fun. Lydia is barely on this year, which I'm fine with...

• Members

• Members

tumblr_moxfswPSyC1r986t6o1_400.gif

What?! You actually came for Phelony!! I need to write this down and take a pic. This might not ever happen again. :P

But I do love how Cynthia went toe to toe with Phaedra. Phaedra always tries to lord her 'career' over the other women's heads but it failed tonight when Cynthia told her to win a case. When Phaedra brought up Cynthia's weight, I burst into laughter. Cynthia is a twig compared to her. I'm glad that Cynthia told her that she makes money. Furthermore, Phaedra does not need to bring up people's court cases. Isn't her huzzzband in jail? Where is Angela Stanton?

I am also glad that Kenya reminded Nene that she flirted with Peter. She did it. Own it.

• Members

Did she though? There have been so many seasons and I do know she and Greg were friends with Cyn/Peter but I don't really recall Nene ever really "flirting" with Lupeter. Esp not on the level of Kenya hot mess Moore.

Loved how Greg dressed down Patricia. The man is a b*tch who just loves to get in womenfolks business where he has no role in.

And boy bye! Phaedra has never been my favorite I just take her side when it comes to Kenya cuz for the most part she's been real.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

She flirted with him. It was the running joke of seasons 3 & 4. Her flirting may not have been as harsh as Kenya's but a sin is a sin.

And Greg can't talk. He'll get into the drama if push comes to shove too. Don't believe that farce. I have no issue with Peter expressing his opinions. It's not like the women don't ask for it.

And Phelony and real don't go in the same sentence. You showed that in your post above when you highlighted her not even coming clean about the slightest lies. :lol::P

I do too. Yeah, she came a little short with Phaedra, but her digs cut Phaedra deep. Especially when she brought up inability to win cases--a dig at her lawyer work and her recent loss to Angela Stanton in court. That f-cked Phaedra's head up.