Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brandi was on WWHL tonight and, besides being sober for perhaps the first time ever on that show, spilled some interesting details about the reunion. Apparently she's in front of the firing squad for the first half of the reunion then something happens that causes everyone's "plan" for the reunion to fall apart and things get really truthful, this according to Brandi. Granted how this season has gone and how Kim has been lately, this could literally mean ANYTHING.

• Members

Thanks, BingCherry! I didn't watch last night b/c I couldn't bear to hear Trash Box Glanville ramble on. Plus, I don't watch Shahs anymore so I didn't care to watch Mike either.

And plan? :rolleyes:

I don't believe the other women had or needed a plan. Brandi started the most sh-t, so she gets the most heat. Plus, I don't believe she was apart of the firing squad for the first half. I believe she was the whole reunion. Her tweets after filming the reunion verified. People at the reunion did too. They said she was dragged by Eileen & Lisa V.

And it's obvious that Kim was the other much deserved victim of the firing squad.

Plus, I don't believe much of what Brandi says for the fact that she embellishes and fabricates too much for me. This is the same woman who lied about magazine-gate last year.

• Members

Lmao irrelevant Kristin all the way out on the outskirsts. Even thirsty Luann is closer to the center.

And of course my goddess Bethenny is front and center with the flawless Ramona! I just can't wait!

NBA do you know if they show WWHL online at Bravo.com? I really want to see the episode where he had Bethenny. I missed unfortunately...

• Members

the last few episodes prove we don't need brandi for drama.. lisa Rinna has a temper and is a people pleaser.. which can rub people the wrong way ironically... shame andy cohen is blind to the fact that Brandi is just played out.

To those that say Brandi brings it at reunion time, this maybe true.. but must we suffer watching her all season just to get to the reunion? I say keep her off the show during the season and have her come out during reunion time. Orange County had Jo come back for the season 3 reunion even though she wasn't a cast member so it isn't out of left field.