• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ALL HAIL QUEEN BRANDI!

This bad ass bitch just handed Vile her ass over and over again. She said what we have been saying since season one and Vile's head was about to explode. I absolutely loved Kim and Brandi's takedown of her ass. "I apoloigized!" Vile kept spewing, but Brandi was so right whenevber an apology is follow by a butt, its bullshit. I dont think Brandi is a good influnce on kim, but I do think she care more about her than Kyle does. And as messy as Kim is, thank god she finally stood up for herself and told Kyle some truth. As for the clips they playd for Brandi turning on people was hilarious because both examples she was absolutely true (The surrogacy, Vanderpump using her to gain ratings/play up an issue with her husbands mistress).

Lisa's desperation to bond with anyone who dislikes Brandi is hilarious and sad.

I love Eileen and Rinna just sitting back watching this [!@#$%^&*] show. They are us. We are them.

Yolanda is the only one with an actual life. This show is like a fun little side thing for her when shes not off traveling the world being actually glamours and flawless as opposed to acting like it for some cash to support her faux lifestyle and I love her for it.

next episode looks AMAZING! Rinna and Brandi! Vile vs Kim with Eileen! Yolanda and Brandi! YES!

I cant wait til next season to see who decides to be friends with whom. This show is beyond manufactured at this point and I aint even mad.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Addicts are pretty crafty... but with the brain power of Kim, Brandi, and Kyle combined.. it doesn't equal a full brain.. this is true.

At least with Lisa V, she had some ability to be cunning. So far, this season she's been decently crafty.. not falling for Brandi's obvious attempts to bait her into more drama. She's taking a cool, cordial approach.

It does look like Eileen is attempting to be the mediator between Kim and Kyle with no Brandi around. That is a smart thing to do..

• Members

Lisa V is hardly desperate to find others to gab about Brandi. She honestly couldn't care less about her. Brandi's just a castmate that she has to put up with while filming group scenes.

Once again, it's the name of the game. Talk about your castmates while the cameras are rolling. Vanderpump doesn't give a flying f#k about Glanville. Lisa V also has the advantage that her own scenes at home are interesting enough without polluting it with trash talk about others. From her Von Trapp family of puppies to her son to her lavish lifestyle overall, it's interesting to watch. Can't say the same for others who don't even have a couch in their house to sleep on sit in.

• Members

There is no driving a wedge between two when there is already so many miles of resentment, hatred, jealousy and honestly general dislike between them.

Kyle used her sister. She publicly exposed her battles. She has used her relationship with her to generate story and made her look absolutely pathetic. This isnt a loving, kind caring sister who wants the best out of life for her sister, We have seen that she likes her weak and isolated and alone so she can take care of her and make herself feel above her, Their childhood was tragic from what we do know and i cant even imagine what we dont. But lets not make Kyle out to be anything more then the selfish bitch she is.

Brandi is no saint, and most of what is said abou her is true but I do think she actually cares more about the well being of Kim than Kyle does. Kyles desperate reach to make Brandi out to be a liar after Brabndi said she had reached out to Kyle about Kim but that Kyle didnt care was interesting because of the examples all being basically true.

XO!

Working an actual job is a bitch.

Oh how she wishes this were true.

Brandi is obsessed with her. She is obsessed with Brandi. They need eachother, they play off eachother, and i am pretty sure they crafted this all.

Her own life isnt interesting enough for her own show, otherwise she would have one. Her staff puts on a good show though.

• Members

Kim's addiction is all on her not Kyle. Maybe Kyle is fed up with her [!@#$%^&*]. Maybe she doesnt want to be the one that fixed Kim. Im sure Kyle would be good with others helping Kim if that person wasnt an addict as well and Brandi is an addict and enables Kim. She is just as posionious to Kim as Kim is to herself

Edited by John