Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

This is starting tonight. I got sick of this show years ago, mostly because of Trump and because it was all so damn random, but I love Cyndi Lauper and read she was going to be on this season. If anyone is watching this I hope you can tell me if it's any good.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh it's off to a good start.

Much like last season, everything has started off with everyone loving each other. It'll deteriorate fast.

I actually think that Sharon isn't going to win this thing, she is a bit beyond all of this and I think she may pull a bit of a Gene Simmons.

I thought it was tacky of Ze Donald (to quote the fabulous Ivana) to insult Rosie O'Donnell. We get it. You don't like her. It's been 4 years. Get over it.

PS: how cute is Joan Rivers? She walks like a baby duck in her high heels on 5th Avenue. Adorable.

• Members

I saw today and Cyndi is kinda ditzy and crazy...I love it! lol I think the show has a really good cast and seems interesting

I cant stand that Maria ever since i first saw her on some dating show years ago. She really threw Carol under the bus and I hope she is out next

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

wow, Im glad Im not the only one hating Holly on this. I liked her prior to the show, but she's been so judegemnetal, bossy and ugly this game. I hated how she treated Cindi. It was uncalled for.

Im glad Maria got booted. I cant stand that skank. My hate for her goes back years to when I first saw her on some reality show called Outback Jack. Unfortunately years later, she's made a career for herself on tv and hasnt gone away since. I thought how Trump booted her was a bit rude and unprofessional but so was the comment that prompted that reaction

Archived