AMC: Damon's mother

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. A lot of newbies came on during this time. But I didn't mind it because for the most part they seemed to work. Except for that Galen Henderson character. She was blah. Then there was that Steven character who was a doctor. He was ok. Then they married them off.

• Members

My vote is either Jenny or a dead ringer played by Kim Delaney. Brian Frons always talks about how he'd love Kim Delaney back.

The blurb doesn't necessarily mean Tad's the father, but any connection to Jenny (even through a look-alike)would instantly integrate Damon into the Tad/Opal sphere.

• Members

Agreed, but it's terrible how soaps can gitcha all resurrection happy. "Hey, why not!? They did it for Jesse!" Kim's not coming back though so no worries, I don't think they'd ever recast Jenny like they did Liza.

Since AMC just loves a good retcon and hurting Jesse's character along the way is just gravy, why not introduce the long-lost child Jenny had by Jesse and gave up for adoption during their summer in New York? "Funny, she didn't look pregnant."/"You weren't looking hard enough!"

• Members

He's Betsy Kennicott's son. He and Tad become close since Jeff was married to Mary Kennicott and they were the ones who were originally going to adopt Tad, until Mary was killed.

(Well it wouldn't be the worst idea ever...)

Archived