Dancing with the Stars: Season 10

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG could we finally be rid of Samantha Harris?! I haven't read any spoilers or rumors before i clicked on this link. But from what I understand there's been a lot of talk about just... everything... if that makes sense.

Anyway... if the co-host they're talking about in this link is the new one, I will be really happy!! She's a breath of fresh air, and seems to be a great person.

I doubt it's true though. I just think she'll be on The Bachelor and announce the cast like she said she would...

The new cast is supposed to be annonced on Monday. Not exited to see Kate Gosselin on the show. Hopefully she will be gone early, so I'll def be watching. I'll be watching even if she's in longer because I simply love this show.

Jonathan. Do you know for sure, KG will be on though... ?

I will be bummed if the rumor about Dmitry Chaplin won't be on this season is true. He was great last season. Don't get why they would take on a newbie and leave Dmitry out of it. <_<

Could be interesting (since they're no longer together) with both Maks and Karina on... or just weird. lol Karina said she won't be on... but other sources says she will. Oh well, only time will tell.

• Members

Karina, Jonathan, and Lacey aren't going to be in the next season. Poor Jonathan, they never give him a chance, even though he's a good dancer and one of the better teachers. I get tired of the overload of the same faces and their showboating.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-karina-smirnoffwont-be-part-of-new-dancing-with-stars-10494.php

Zendall Fan I hadn't heard that about Aidan Turner but I hope that's true. He deserves the break, he was handsome and charming on AMC in spite of rarely having anything to do, and he was good in the story with Annie.

And I need a reason to tune in if Kate Gosselin is going to be stinking up the joint. Talk about asking for lower ratings. Isn't everyone sick of her? The Baba Wawa special that featured her had ratings losses compared to last year.

• Members

I can see RPG or Cornelius or someone else to cross promote but why give that spot to a guy that was fired, on the same network! Is he still on contract with ABC? Maybe this is how they're justifying it by giving him a spot in primetime. :lol:

• Members

LoL, exactly why he made it onto DWTS! Isn't that one of their stipulations? B) or, rather what the cast usually consists of anyways, unemployed d-listers whose career has basically tanked or, fame has disintegrated?? But I agree, Aiden is definitely a WTH choice to me. Nobody even talks about him, he is not a well known actor, LoL and he was fired from ABC. Everyone else at least has a reputation for something, and...just...yeah, Aidan is the odd one out, I don't think he will last long!

Archived