February 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that happened earlier in the month for May Sweeps. They were probably 2nd place that week too, and just held down that spot the entire month.

I am talking about the one where Marlena killed 9 people, and they all ended up alive on an island named Melaswen.

Amazing. I can see Y&R outlasting all the soaps for awhile.

• Members

Here's the DAYS transcripts for the last weke they were in 2nd place in total viewers:

http://melrosedaysplace.net/Transcripts/2004/05_May/DOOL_05-24-2004/DOOL_05-24-2004.html

Does indeed sound like New Salem spelled backwards story.

ETA: Marlena alive in a casket here (reading more) ... DAYS and their buried alive stories, heh. Yeah I stopped watching DAYS in late 2002 so right before New Salem or New Salem, I'm not sure.

• Administrator

Agreed. I'm very impressed by their demos: "156th time in 157 weeks and first in women 18-49"

Yes, I believe it was. I was so psyched too. Too bad things started to do way down after that week. *sigh* Damn you Ken Corday and Stephen Wyman for handcuffing Reilly. :(

• Members

Thanks for that...that was the most surreal week ever, I was glued to my television!!!

I started watching about a year before that storyline...I remember it basically, but I would love to watch it from the start again.

YouTube helps a lot, if you just look up "Melaswen" there's tons of videos from DAYS during that storyline.

If only SOAPnet aired those episodes at a specific time or something everyday. I would love that

Archived