AMC: Ryan/Greenlee/David/Erica Spoilers from SOD

• Members

Thanks to Proteus at SOC:

Erica Kidnaps David

Erica holds David against his will in an effort to get him to admit why he's marrying Greenlee. VI talks about how Greens means a lot to David and that this may be the best David thinks he can get since he has no one else. Erica and David's own past comes into play as Erica explores David's mind. They can be honest with each other and manipulate each other as well. VI talks about how grueling the scenes were but he and SL loved them and he's glad the show is utilizing D/E's special bond.

Ryan Kidnaps Greenlee

Everyone in the studio was brought to tears by Greens & Ryan's reunion. CM talks about how he's happy that so many people were moved by it and he and Rebecca felt so connected with each other doing it. David and everyone else at the wedding disappears and Ryan only sees Greenlee. Ryan's ecstatic and then starts asking Greenlee to tell him how David's forcing her to do this and if he's blackmailing her or brainwashed her. Greens tells Ryan that's not why she is doing this. Ryan and Greens' strong connection is mixed underneath their confusion. Ryan doesn't care about David or anything that's happened this past year because the way he sees things is that since Greenlee's back that means she's getting back together with him. Ryan asks Greenlee to marry him, but she then brings up Kendall and Erica. Ryan gets Greenlee to admit she's only marrying David to get back at him. Greens tells Ryan off for not waiting for her and he gets her POV. Ryan later kidnaps Greenlee and takes her to the castle where they wed in 2004 so he can make her see that they belong together. Ryan believes if he has Greens alone with him he can knock sense into her and she will take him back. Greens and Ryan kiss and she admits to Ryan that she loves him. But she tells him that she won't take him back. Ryan still won't back down, and she collapses in his arms. Ryan summons Jake to take a look at her & he overhears her tell Jake that he's going to kill her if he doesn't give her space. Hearing that makes Ryan realize he needs a new approach and if he keeps this up he may drive her further away from him.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, David/Erica are going to kill me. :wub: I can't believe this is a basement replay of sorts. My god, LB, I love you. I love that VI acknowledges their bond, yes. :D

Does anyone have SOD that would be willing to email the actual article or scan it? I couldn't keep my subscriptions in the UK. LOL

As for the Rylee stuff, all roads lead to their happily ever after. Not that I've ever doubted. ;)

• Members

Doesn't sound like there's an actual D/G wedding, that it doesn't actually happen.

Oh Greenlee STFU. I'm no Ryan fan, but you did make a DVD giving him YOUR permission to move on. Sure it shouldn't have happened a month after your death(that I'll agree with)

Not to mention he actually did think you were dead, thanks to who? DAVID

• Members

Thank you! From experience I can tell you that people in the arts can be very *extra* though, and when you mix artsy people with kiss-ass people on set, there's bound to be some exaggeration of emotion and some exaggeration in the later account of the incident.

• Members

I wonder if Rylee is full steam ahead (as it certainly appears to be in these spoilers) if a full David/Erica redux is in the works here..... that could be interesting. That would be alot better than David becoming obsessive over Greenlee and trying to keep her away from Ryan.

• Members

^You know, people keep bringing that up to me (the possibility of a D&E redux) and my gut says no. But I do wonder. Last week, we had three mentions about them being former lovers (I don't think that's happened in years, at least 5 or 6) and their scenes last week had a bit of...heat on the end, so I don't know. I still lean toward no, especially with Walt back (even recurring) but at this point nothing would surprise me.

Though, IF AMC were to go there, I'd think more of a fling/ONS then relationship...

I would have NEVER dreamed they do a basement take two. Never. So at the moment, I can't rule anything out. I think we'll know by the time these scenes end. VI seemed happy with the way they played on D&E's history/connection in the scenes, so my feeling is that there is some kind of...blurring of the love/hate line with them. That's how it went last time.

Rylee is endgame. I've never thought otherwise. To much time and effort is being put into them to suddenly start a triangle. I think Rylee are going to be their own worst enemies.

• Members

As much as we say Frons does what Frons wants, there HAS to be some support out there for this pairing.... there just has too. A contingent of non-online people writing letters in, or making their voices known somewhere.... I mean as much of an idiot I think Frons is, he wouldn't be stupid enough to keep endlessly pushing a couple that is supported by virtually no fan base. I think we online folks get caught up sometimes in thinking we are the only demographic. Its clear that is not the case. Just food for thought. Does anyone else think the same way?

Or tears of woe knowing they all will be jobless alot sooner rather than later if this pairing goes full force.

• Members

^Yeah there has to be Rylee fans that aren't online for Frons to continue getting his way. I just have watched soaps for to long to think Rylee is going to end. Not when AMC has been driving home the fact that they are true loves for years, and have been laying it on extra thick in anticipation for RB's return. You don't prop these two as lovers for so long and so hard and then convincingly say that they never were and David is now the one Greenlee wants to be with. Doesn't work that way.

I've seen this as Rylee putting up their own speed bumps, with David being around to keep Rylee apart whenever he can.

• Members

Looks like LB needs a history lesson?

She TIIC thought they got blasted for Erica and Ryan , just wait until they get an earful over hooking Erica up with her Granddaughter's kidnappper!

If they dealt with it they could work but instead their acting like the babyswitch never happpend. Which mean fans will fell like they'll have to remind them!

Archived