Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was LMAO when Snooki answered the phone and the guy said "Is Angeline there?" and she "No she died" :lol:

Angelina is f.ucked up! What is wrong with her? The ending with Pauly had me dying.

Ronnie and Sammi drama is just so old. It was ok the first season, but these two need to GROW THE HELL UP.

• Members

Lol @ Pauly D's confessional about the gelato shop & also when Snooki opened the fridge and that barbecue chicken fell out! She was like I'm not cleaning that mess, LOL. Then the way she was cleaning it was so dumb!! You don't just use paper towels like that -__-!!

Omg Sammi getting mad just because Ron had an ex-girls phone number?? I would not want to deal with her anymore, I would just leave!! She is way to clingy, he must love her so much to still even tolerate being around her!

Angeline might as well just leave now

This show is like a roller coaster ride to watch, i love it

LOLOL! And then when he called back he was like "Angelina Died??" hahaa. This part was funny, dang all the girls are so scandalous towards Angelina.

• Members

Angeline, just take your ass home bc no one likes your ass. She's so pathetic and desperate. Like on the first episode when she said if she gets drunk, she'd have sex with the guys and it would be no big deal.

I wish I could slam on Sammi, but Ronnie invites it. They are broken up and its one thing to live seperate lives but why does he lead her on? Made no sense why he was crawling into bed with her, and then not getting why she would be upset to find out about other girls. He's intnionally hurting her and she's a drama queen. They deserve each other and I think they play things up for the camera.

Where is J-Woww? She's barely been seen. At least previews show that she will get into some drama later on

LMAO at the guy calling back asking if Angeline was really dead? Snooki was funny in that moment

Why do they all share the house phone? Are they not allowed to have cells on this show?

• Members

LOL!!!!! This show is awesome, theres like...no boundaries. When that girls breast implant was just floating in the hot tub, i was like WOW!! The confessionals about it were hilarious, the quick shots of the girl looking all scared and clueless were hilarious, the music, everything was just so funny. And I love how the guys call ugly girls, "Grenades" LOL.

That was so funny when the table fell when Snookie was on the phone. That girl is a true mess and i love it. She just does her thing and doesn't care! She got off the phone with her boyfriend and just leaped into bed with Vinnie...lol.

Don't know how i feel about Angelina apologizing, but I would have felt really embarrassed and probably wouldn't have done it. But I get she did it to kind of edge things out and become more apart of the house.

J-Woww's shirt she wore to that club was insane, she might as well have worn nothing, lol...i mean...wow.

• Members

I really like Ronnie but I wish he didn't have Sammi holding him back. Those two need to break up already, IMO. I enjoy Ronnie when he is nowhere near that girl. If I was a girl, I would end things with Ronnie right away and move on, because clearly he can't be kept on a leash and isn't that committed to her. And if i was in Ronnie's shoes, i would break up with her already. It doesn't matter to me who does it, it just needs to happen. now. never going to work unless he's willing to change, which i don't think he will lol ph34r.gif

• Members

I guess that kinda makes sense to a dgree but what about when they are out? Cells are vital for a variety of reasons, safety being one. Its the way to find each other in case one goes missing

I hate Ronnie. He was such a sweet and nice guy in season one but has changed and I think its deliberate bc he doesnt want to come out looking like a punk. He tries way too hard to be like Situatin but its not working and it only makes him look like an ass. He's the fakest one in the house

Favorites are defietly Snooki, Pauly D, Vinnie and J-Woww. Could care less about the other half

That must have been so embarassing for the girl that was wearnig the chicken cutlet. Why would she get in a hot tub with that? She has herself to blame for taking such a huge risk

• Members

After a slow start for me, Season 2 is starting to get REALLY good. Ronnie is a total douche bag, I can't wait for Sam to read the letter.

Angelina is such a scared little bitch. Ugh.

Snooki and J-Woww had me laughing as they typed up the letter. I love them. :wub:

Archived