Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Snooki is the best!

If I had to have sex with one person here, it would probably be him, because I know he's a nice guy, he's gotta be clean.

I tried to eat, but I couldn't get it in my frickin' mouth, 'cuz I'm disabled.

When I woke up I was like what did I do last night? Like what did I do? I f*%ked up ... story of my life.

lol, thanx!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hmmm... didnt know there was a thread for this.

I absolutely loved this show. It really didnt seem a,l that from the initial promos but once I started watching I was hooked.

Snooki and Pauly D were my faves. Especially Snooki, who I hated and thought was a complete ho at first.

The Situation was an !@#$%^&*] and how he acted when Ronnie and Sami got together was so lame. The only time I really enjoyed him was when he had his mouth shut (which was rare) and his shirt off.

Vinny was pretty cool, but not very interesting. I thought it was funny when he left the club with his boss's date. :lol:

Sami and Ronnie were annoying as f.uck as a couple. They were always fighting over stupid s.hit.

Angelique was a fake ass annoying bitch.

J-Wow was boring as hell.

Pauly D was my fave guy and the one I would love to f.uck, anytime, anyday, anywhere :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I hate that they let that BITCH Angeline back on this. I thought it was so disrespectful how she walked out bc she thought she was too good for it. Now that its blown up and become much more popular than anyone expected, she's down for the Jersey Shore and now wants back in. MTV should have said no as they dont need her.. Id have rather casted a new chick to cause some drama

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My Angeline hate just multiplied. I REALLY wanted to see J-WOWW knock the bitch out.

The roadtrip was a waste of time. Really 15 minutes for that crap? Didnt find it too entertaining

I think Im going to be sick of the Ronnie/Sami drama. They annoy me already

At least we finally got a reason why Snooki has been looking extra orange lately. Blame Obama...lol

• Members

Couldnt they have all simply flew down to Miami?

Angelina is such an annoying bitch, she just doesn't fit in with the crew at all.

I think this Sammi/Ronnie [!@#$%^&*] is just being played for the cameras.

The Situation is somehow annoying me LESS than he did last year.

Still lovin Snooki and Pauly as usual.

Cant wait to see Snooki and Angelina fight, I hope Snooks whoops that ass.

• Members

lol...I was thinking the same thing. The girls were making such a big deal about wanting to get their first, yet it would be much faster to fly. The only reason driving made sense would be so they could have their own car while in Miami and not have to share or MTV made them for that boring first segment

• Members

IDK why I'm starting to watch all of the good shows I never bothered watching before, all this summer ;-). Watched the Jersey Shore season premiere re-run last night, these people are crazy and i love it!!

One thing: wow, that giant luxury house doesn't even have a washer and dryer?? When that closet collapsed and the drinks got all over that girls clothes, she went and washed them in the sink, LOL! That is just sad.

Archived