Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I lost all respect and interest for her after she left after 2 episodes. The way she was rude and obnoxious to her boss who's house she was living in was just disgusting. She thought she was above the show and the work they were having her doing. I think she realizes what a fool she was bc no one could have predicated the success it'd become. The cast is making money, getting paid and has alot of buzz now. She's trying to ride on their coattails and I hope MTV slams the door in her face bc she isnt needed for drama. If they want a 4th girl, Id bring in someone new but really the 3 girls are enough

I like Ronnie but I dont care for he and Sammi as a couple. I dont like how isolated they are and I think for the show, its best that they are apart. The one I hated the most was the Situation. What a cocky, arrogant SOB. I just could not stand him

• Members

This show is amazing. I really wish my life was like this.

I mean, its damn close except we are a bunch of white kids in socal. I just wish MTV was footing the bill for my partying and taping it and gave me a pad to live in.

lol.

Snooki <3

"Im not trashy... unless im drinking"

• Members

LOL, that was so cute. The kid making the sad face holding the juice box was cracking me up. And it's sad that the "adults" can't apply bronzer any better than these kids, makes a great point, they all look like they've smeared poop all over their faces.

Archived