Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both beautiful. Cher never had t&a like Raquel, but loved her long lanky body, especially when she was Half-Breed super tan and glowing. She had a great stomach. I know it's not good for your skin, but I wish she was more tan than ghostly moonstruck white as she's been for the past few decades. I think the pale skin against the black hair looked better when she was younger, even if by younger I mean mid-forties. She still looks great, but it's a little Kabuki these days.

• Members

Lisa Rinna recently discussed her lips on the Joy Behar Show. She says she had silicon in her lips, because, it was permanant and she wouldn't have to have them done again. However, lately she has been feeling like her life has become all about her lips, so, she had the silicon removed.

I have a question about a non soap star..... Jennifer Lopez. I have always thought she was one of the most beautiful ladies in the business, only, lately, I don't even recognize her. I just don't know it's her until they say her name.

It's not that she is no longer beautiful.... she is. There is just something different about her and I just can't put my finger on it! She didn't need work done. What is it she has done??

• Members

I don't have pics in front of me to compare/contrast, but in my mind's eye, JLo may have had her nose contoured a bit. When Idol starts we'll be able to see the real deal as far as injectables go, but from what I've seen, she hasn't gone overboard with that stuff at all, maybe a lil' 'tox. IMO, the main difference in her appearance from her early Fly Girl days (did y'all know that Carrie Ann Inaba from DWTS was a Fly Girl too and not a fan of HeyHo?) is her coloring. The natural yellow tones of her skin have given way to bronze, her jet black hair now warm, buttery, medium brown. She looks softer.

• Members

*Allegedly* Tom has also had his eyes done so many times that he can't have them done again. There's not enough skin to trim and he has that Michael Jackson owl/Bambi eye look. I think the Vegas guys were male plastic surgery pioneers, he and Wayne Newton are no strangers to the scalpel, and then of course there's Liberace, Siegfried & Roy.

• Members

I havne't seen Tom lately... but that would be a shame if he had all that done. And yes... he's very sexy because of his swagger and confidence, but realistically, I never found him all that handsome. When you look at him next to his contemporaries, such as engelbert, I think Engelbert comes out on top in the looks department:

• Members

J Lo can be included as a soap star as she was part of the cast of the LML nightime soap Hotel Malibu/Second Chances.She looks like she may have had a subtle touch up but yes it really seems to be make-up,hair etc that has given her that look.

Engelbert guested on Loving so he has honorary soap credentials. Hanen't seen him lately but he seems very plastic and preserved.

Has anybody got recent pics of Michelle Phillips? I don't think she has been mentioned on this thread,but after so many pages,it's hard rto keep track.

As far as men go. I mentioned Jon Hensley. What do other posters think? It looks to me that he has had some stuff done.

• Members

I think Leslie butchered her face and it's all because of her eye work. Just way too damn tight. Some of us are meant to have bags (Joan Collins has 'em) and Leslie Charleson was one of those people, she cut them away and in the process changed her face irrevocably.

She also seems to have had a chemical peel that's left her looking too tight and unnaturally shiny. I don't think her hairstyle has done her any favours either.

I always thought she was a beautiful woman with an outdoorsy look, a really healthy look. That all changed around 2003.

JLo was on that hack bitch from the depths of hell LML's short lived prime time soap Hotel Malibu so she's a soap star, albeit a dim one.

JLo appears to have had her nose refined and a few years ago she experimented with fillers with terrible results. Since then she appears to have left those alone and probably just does a little Botox in her forehead. I think weight gain and weight loss have been a big factor in how she's looked over the last few years. The hair and makeup as well.

I LOVE Michelle Phillips, here's a picture from a year or two ago with Nicollette Sheridan...

Michelle+Phillips+Nicollette+Sheridan+Beverly+I6U7iOp-Tgll.jpg?81121NC3_SHERIDAN_B_GR_04

I think Michelle has had little, if any, surgical work. She's likely a Botox and filler user, plus radio frequency treatments like Thermage and laser-like treatments like IPL. She has been wearing sunscreen longer than much of the rest of Hollywood and never baked herself. She's always kept a stable weight and while she certainly has wrinkles, her face has not collapsed. She's blessed with really strong facial architecture. We should all be so lucky. As an aside, I have a distinct fondness for Michelle Phillips because my darling grandmother looked extremely similar to her!

I'm quite sure I've discussed Jon Hensley, my guess is eye work, perhaps a nose job and maybe a hair transplant.

• Members

^^ And THAT is why I LOVE that Head Bitch in Charge Joan Collins. Why the hell should she apologize for expressing her opinion?

And WTF is that whiney, self-absorbed hair model doing issuing a statement to say she has no statement to make? Yeah, that makes sense. Jansiton should thank JC (both of them) for mentioning her in the press and making her vaguely relevant for all of three seconds.

• Members

Right. If it were Aniston who said something like this, you wouldn't have written this.

Why should she? Because it was rude and lacked any sort of class. It also uncovered her as a vulgar and uneducated peasant woman with a baggage full of inferiority complexes.

• Members

It was actually quite disconcerting to see LC yesterday. The hair is bad - she actually has that "Janice" from Muppets thing going on again. But everything looks tight and unnatural. She standing beside JE was just so striking. Then later in the episode to see that VM-G can't even smile properly anymore because her face is so unnaturally tight already, and it just makes me really sad. Who is making these women feel so under-confident that they are risking surgery? Hollywood is so screwed on this point.

Seeing Kenny Rogers the other year isn't much better - he should have talked to Dolly's doctors if he was going to go that way.

Archived