Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

I think he seems to have a sexy personality--or did anyway. I agree with Alphanguy in general (frankly men that age weren't really meant to have extremely cut bodies anyway, Hell some argue men over 30 aren't meant to have six packs-) but I suppose it's payback for everything that women have gone through to look young and beautiful. The only thing I disagree with is the gay part--it's starting to definitely be a part of straight male culture too--I know a lot of women who go on and on about a guy's abs, etc.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joan Collins has denied plastic surgery and Susan Lucci has only admitted to nose management.

Lorenzo Lamas was on TMZ the other day and they were talking about his cosmetic work. A pap said to him something to the effect that he (Lorenzo) would never have plastic surgery, and Lorenzo replied, "Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do." Of course everyone in the office said he must have had some after answering like that, and it's pretty obvious that he has. His face looks like it's been filled and/or swollen from being lifted. Remember that Are You Hot? show he hosted with the laser pointer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So about Tracey Bregman, she's done it all and then some. She looks good, but hard. Her work will serve her well in the long run because it's dramatically changed the structure of her face and she's going to age with a whole new face.

Now, about the Jabot products that have launched at ULTA and HSN...just what I expected. There's the odd decent product formulation on the face of things, but overall it's jar packaging (rendering any good ingredients extremely unstable and prone to near instant deterioration), fragrance loaded and dated. The "cactus pectin" ingredient is there, but I haven't seen any peer reviewed journals that demonstrate it to be a great ingredient, though Y&R is doing an admirable job about plugging the products and ingredients like crazy. Overall, there is not a single product worth buying from this line, the prices are inflated and some of the products are flat out gimmicky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

She looks pretty good! I guess she had a good surgeon.

I was wondering what you thought about Patsy Pease. I know she's had a fair amount of surgery (she had to have a nose job because her nose was destroyed during the '94 LA Earthquake), but I was comparing her early 2008 look to her spring 2010 appearance. I think she looks better in the 2010 clip, sort of Julia Barr-esque, although I wonder if it's just because she has a more flattering hairstyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJm5H80koos

• 3 weeks later...

Archived