Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's very hard to tell. His more recent pictures hint at them because his pecs, that were once separate and imperfect (ie: natural) now look like a bib that you'd wrap around a child's neck.

As well, when his arms are behind his head in one picture, his chest is flat (ie: natural) but in another, he still has his pectoral bib.

It could be weight gain, it could be bloating, it could be that he's worked out so much that now his pecs are one.

But I don't think so and that's my take.

• Members

I love this thread and it is great to have DaytimeFan back :)

Lesley Ann Down, Lauren Koslow... I adore their looks!! Eileen Davidson, Katherine Kelly Lang and Susan Lucci all look great to me. I intend to have some bottox, fillers and a mini lift soon, so I don't consider plastic surgery a big deal. Not to mention that I have already done some other major work done.. I don't mind the sexy "trashy" look of Jennifer Gareis, as a matter of fact I think it's hot, but I am afraid that she will be finding work only as a Tawney Moore/Bonnie Lockhart character, unless she is more careful with her looks.

Doug Davidson and Peter Bergman look great, but Stephen Nichols is perfect. And I can't get enough of Marla Adams :)

• Members

I am curious. What has Christian LeBlanc done? I know his weight flunctuates quite a bit and has a great body for someone his age, but I haven't noticed anything dramatically different. Peter Bergman still looks like himself to me. Granted I don't really notice many of these changes until someone points them out, so I am curious.

• Members

Yeah, but Bergman is increasingly craggy. I think he is one of those men who really ages well. He's a daily runner too. But he's also a weekend sailor. I don't think ANY significant work has been done, though.

On my TV, we've noticed he's lately been wearing some kind of yellow-ish under-eye concealer...I don't know why, though.

Leblanc has really noticeable brow lines....I don't think he's doing much/anything either...just staying as slim/ripped as he can

• Members

Christina LeBlanc has an incredible body for a guy 206. He is in better shape than many 25 year olds. The problem is his low fat percentage is taking a terrible toll on his face. While watching "Sherlock Holmes" with Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law, it struck me that RDJ could play Jude Law's father with just a dab of make up. Terrific body/ravaged by time face.

• Members

Leblanc has fallen into that trap of the gay communtiy's ideal of male beauty. From experience... in the gay world, a pretty face gets you nowhere these days. You can look like youv'e been shot in the face with rock salt, but if you have ripped muscles and six-pack abs, men will fall all over you. I had guys tell me I was TOO FAT at 5'11" and 170 pounds.

Archived