Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Plus he has said that he won't operate on her again because he thinks she's becoming addicted to it, so I guess the man has some backbone. I just wish Heidi would ease off. She's setting a bad example to the girls who look up to her by going out of her way to look like a Barbie doll. Any girl who says she wants 'H for Heidi' sized boobs, in jest or otherwise, needs a reality check.

But yes, I am very interested to know about which male soap stars have had work done.

• Members

Loads of them. A Martinez is one who had GREAT work, just a little bit for his eyes. Looks great.

Josh Taylor, obviously. And it doesn't look good. It's that haircut of his too, that rooster comb thing is hideous!

Drake Hogestyn has enough Botox in his face to turn a jar of mayonnaise rancid.

Galen Gering. Yup. He's pretty. Far too pretty to be created by only Mother Nature.

Jerry Douglas had quite a few little things over the years at Y&R and he always looked really good.

Peter Bergman, Christian LeBlanc, Doug Davidson. Yes, Yes and Yes.

• Members

So, Daytime fan... what are your opinions on the breast implant/health risk issue? I know many women have been outspoken about having a myriad of health problem due to leakage, etc. I think most implants looks so phony, but I suppose if you had NOTHING, then maybe. But so many women go way too large for their frame (Hunter Tylo) and I thought Hunter looked beautiful with her original equipment. I wonder how many men like them or hate them. My brother tells me the implants feel TERRIBLE to the touch, he described it as a grapefruit with saran wrap stretched over it. But I also hear other straight men talk about how much they like them. So maybe they are just into quantity and not quality? (I've never touched a breast, so this is all a mystery to me) Now... also, we KNOW that Melody's are real, but I gotta say, I think it's time she had them lifted, don't you?

• Members

Agreed with everything you say. Absolutely. One thing I used to (and still sometime do) like about soaps is they allowed the actors and characters to *age*. Still look their best, for the most part, but age as they would in real life and often relish that aging.

And I hate to disagree with Daytime Fan but I'm with you about Dr Frank Ryan--it's like paying a lot of money to look even more white trash--I don't get it.

Also isn't there worry about HDTV and how even more artifical it makes this surgery often look?

• Members

I so intensely dislike Heidi and Spencer and everything they stand for that I regret even devoting this sentence to them, the trumped up personas, the fake photo ops, I just hate it all even if they're being ironic.

• Members

What struck me odd about this thread is that no one mentioned Hunter Tylo until about post #60 or so. When discussing plastic surgery among soap stars, there is Hunter Tylo and then everybody else.

Among males, Josh Taylor who was smokin' back in his Chris Kositchek days, has to be the worst p.s. victim.

• Members

So funny you should mention that because last night I was gonna get into people who've had their teeth done, but I thought it'd be easier compiling a list of those who haven't. :D

I noticed TP's smile when he returned to GL, looked like he'd gotten his top front teeth veneered.

Susan Lucci, Jacob Young, and Tracy Bregman are some others who've had noticeable dental work.

Archived