Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I happen to love Michelle Phillips so to each their own, but her features stayed a lot sharper and chiselled than Heather Locklear's have. 

I think ink this is mostly natural aging and menopause. Obviously  it looks like she's had Botox and some fillers and maybe the fillers have rounded her face off too much, but  really her jawline has faded and is now softer. 

For a woman of 55 in September I think she looks great. She has beautiful skin. I think what she needs to do is reevaluate whatever strategy she and her dermatologist have been employing. She may want to cut down on the fillers and do something like Ulthera to tighten her skin. I would hate to see her succumb to an unnatural facelift. 

• Members

I love, love, love Heather and I sped through two hours of Tyler Perry's Too Close To Home to watch her few but deliciously Amanda Woodward-like scenes as the president's wife. She's still got the acting chops and can deliver an icy cold stare like no other, but I can see why DRW50 would ask if she's on steroids. Her face looks really plump. I wish we could see what she looks like naturally. She started goofing around with fillers in 2010 when she was on the Melrose reboot. 

Archived