Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lil Kim has referred to herself as the "Black Erica Kane"...she's apparently changed her ethnicity since then. Obviously, it appears she's had her nose and eyes done...but her skin has changed in lightness by a LOT - note her legs don't match her face. And then the chest, the cheeks...there seems to be a lot going on. 

• Members

Thought I'd share this post by Daphnee Duplaix(PSSNS, OLTL)

Not that long ago, two years to be exact, I accepted that my body was indelibly flawed. I went to Miami and wore a bikini for the first time in ten years. It was the most loving and freeing thing I could have done for myself. Things have stretched, fallen and even doubled in size since having my kids. even after this acceptance I would still say to my husband that when I knew I was completely done having kids I would happily suck, tuck, lift and plump it all. He, for personal reasons, having seen his best friend lose his mother from complications the day after coming home from cosmetic surgery, pretty much said "over his dead body!" Today, I fully concede after losing a mommy friend yesterday to exactly the same thing. A woman that tried for years to have a second child. Who finally after eight years gave birth only seven months ago. How sad because of vanity her two sons have lost there mother. 
Like all woman I do miss my pre-mommy body, I won't lie. I miss not needing to wear a bra and all the amazing blouses that still hang in my closet that I just can't let go of, even though there's a huge section that I haven't been able to fit into since the twins were born. Mind you 13 is right around the corner for them. One of these days when I finally take the time to clean out my closet, some size 0/2 friend of mine will be ecstatically happy.
Like most woman, I spent years worrying if someone could see my midsection or if people would judge my stretch marks. It took a while, but now more then ever I realize that that girl and that body no longer serve a greater purpose. That body didn't hold 4 humans to grow and come to being. That body isn't blessed with the experience of a woman's work and motherhood. So today I profess to proudly wear this body, love this body, care for this body! This body... Honey...she's coming through and slaying.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Okay, I don't think he ever did daytime, but he was all over the place in the 70s and 80s. I just watched him on a Murder She Wrote rerun, and I have to ask...what did Andrew Stevens do to his face??

This has to be fairly recent because there are photos that can't be more than 5-10 years old where he still looks the same.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Ears pinned back is an extremely commonplace procedure and the most common in children. It's very low pain and extremely effective. The simple truth is people with ears that jut out like an elephant need them handled. Children are too awful to each other to let them stay like that. 

It appears to be a lot of Botox and maybe some loss of pigment because of laser resurfacing...but the most egregious thing is the haircut. It looks terrible on him and the colour washes him out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That Andrew photo is shocking. I always thought that short lived marriage he had to Kate Jackson was weird. Speaking of Kate, the last time I saw her she had some work done too. There  were also tabloid stories that she was a hoarder and her filthy house. A professional cleaning crew had to go in and clean so she wouldn't have her son taken from her.

Archived