Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh do I ever agree with you. Marj had some weird eye work after her run on AMC and within the timeframe of her last stint on GL. She really made it look like blinking could be painful.

Speaking of GL...Miss Crystal Hunt has had quite a few nose jobs and it seems like she's hell bent on overhauling her face.

• Members

She does seem to be going overboard on the botox. I've heard that she denies using collagen which I actually can believe given that her lips have always been pretty big.

Did Robin Christopher ever get any work done? I heard she once said she wouldn't rule out plastic surgery but she seemed to be aging pretty naturally when she left GH.

I agree. That nose does not look natural at all.

• Members

I don't think that is much of a rumor because as an avid Michael fan I have noticed that for years. He seems to have thinning hair and is not bald. I don't really think he hides it all that much in public either because on appearances he often appears with his thinning hair. His hair looks good on the show so whatever he uses matches well.

I just don't see much of a change based on plastic surgery. I think if he put on a few more pounds his face would look fuller. I love CLB and TEB but I think they have both become too thin these past couple years, and if they put on the weight they had when they shot the Lauren and Michael wedding they would look younger. Although both look great in my book. I guess as you age it really is you keep the body or the face.

• Members

What about Susan Haskell? I've seen her take a lot of flack on the boards for her teeth and there seems to be something off about her jawline.

*Raises hand* As someone who just dumped almost five grand on Lumineers, I have to say I LOVE them. I can't imagine what a boost they must be to someone in the business.

• Members

Awesome! So you're happy with your Lumineers? That's great to hear. I've heard conflicting reports, I've looked into them myself as I'm tired of bleaching, and they'd correct some (admittedly minor) things about the shape of my teeth that I don't like. I just don't want my teeth to walk into the room before I do, you naw mean? :D But yeah, I thought Pelphey may have gotten them when I saw a picture of him smiling a while back.

• Members

Lauren Koslow's nostrils seem much larger than they used to be. I'm pretty sure her face has been whittled on.

Does Crystal Hunt look any different than she did on GL in the early '00s, aside from being a little older?

• Members

Robin Strasser had Lasik and she really had a time with it, she talked about all of the difficulties she was having on her hotline. I heard Kathy Griffin(ith?) talking about it on some talk show, she had problems too (halos/poor night vision and such).

Archived