HBO: Game of Thrones

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love your Avi. This is really exciting. I need to go back and rewatch. I have to say, there was a time I would never watch any show twice, but now there are so many I can watch again and again (I'm looking at YOU "The Wire"). It's a good time to have lost interest in soaps.

• Members

I am excited to see Jaime back with his family, maybe he can rein in Joffrey. I forget, do all the Lannisters know the secret or are any of them still in the dark? I wonder why there was no Sansa in the promo, her character was so major but perhaps since she is running out of relatives her character will start to recede.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

They're saying that this season will be even more of a change from the books plus combine the latest two novels. If so i know I'll hate it

At least they got rid of the hideous guy playing Danys loverboy...don't know what drugs they were on when they selected that guy....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s151/game-of-thrones/news/a511798/game-of-thrones-michiel-huisman-replacing-ed-skrein-as-daario.html

Old guy on the right...new guy on the left

Some better/clearer photos of the new guy below...

http://hbowatch.com/daario-naharis-recast-in-game-of-thrones/

http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/game-of-thrones-season-5-michiel-huisman-daario-spoilers/

Way better IMO....and actually fits the description of the person in the books at least in terms of dashing good looks.

EDIT: I hope its okay to post those links. If not I apologize in advance.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Its only because of my love for the books and the mostly perfect casting to be honest. Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister of course. The guy who plays Lord Tywin. Cersei,..Jaime...the list goes on.

This show would be among the best shows ever if it could stick to the original stories or find a way to space them out and eliminate the unnecessary ones. Its that aspect that's killing me.

But the sets, the clothing, the action, the family dynamics, the acting....thats all outstanding and for that along I'm willing to watch. Plus it doesn't hurt that where I'm living now I get free HBO so I don't even have to go thru "other" routes to watch it.