HBO: Game of Thrones

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am not watching that sneak peak. I don't want it to be completely spoiled. I am already on pins and needles. Sunday 9:00 p.m. cannot come fast enough. I am waiting until Sunday evening to sign back up for HBO though.

Here is another clip with behind the scenes takes: http://www.youtube.c...&v=Ww6rFGkU_44#!

This clip profiles more new characters:

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Anyone get the bluray set? Its marvelous, especially the very detailed episode guide with character bios, family history, locale info, short vignettes on the backstory before the story of the series opens up. Its VERY well done and very helpful for someone that has a hard time remembering or piecing together the very extensive lore. Highly reccommend it

• Members

Okay, I loved the premiere. It is insane how much is going on. Tyrion is the best. I worry that his "girlfriend" will only bring him trouble. My Jon Snow remains adorably innocent. That man with his daughters for wives was repellent. Although it is hard to be more repellent than Joffery.

The wolves are huge now. The CGI there is not particularly good though.

I love that Peter Dinklage is now the first credit. It is well deserved. I hope he gets a raise also.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

That was brilliant. I loved getting to see what everyone was up to and I'm already interested in Stannis and Melisandre. Joffrey ought to be slapped in every episode. It's actually much more menacing now that they're using real wolves but it looks as if they've just edited them into the scenes. That ending was horrifying and wonderfully twisty. And the production values are even better! Welcome back, GAME OF THRONES!

• Members

The first season they did not use CGI wolves, but this wolf most definitely looked fake. Joffrey is becoming more than Cersei can handle, I imagine his evil ways will be his undoing. I am glad they did not forget the king' other son on the road. I am not sure how I feel about the new budget meaning loads of action. I love action but what made GoT the great show was the characters and machinations, not the war. I hope they don't shortchange the royal court dynamic for war too much.

• Members

I don't think they will, for several reasons. The most important is that war is expensive, even if they do have a bigger budget, but I think we do need to see some of the fighting.

Beyond that the women will continue to play a big part of the show, imo, and a lot of that will be court intrigue. We have to meet Renly's wife. I think that's going to be interesting.