HBO: Game of Thrones

• Members

Excellent promo. It actually got my heart racing a bit. April 1st cannot come fast enough. It looks like HBO really invested some serious money, the landscape and sets look even more amazing. With Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Grimm, I am in tv heaven.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Suddenly everyone I know is watching it, I see people reading the books on the bus (I know they always sold well, but not like this) George RR Martin has recently been doing a lot of press, at least here in Canada, and I suspect DVD sales will be strong. When it started--at least amongst my circle of friends--it still seemed like a cult show--a sizeable audience for cable but still. But it seems to have blown up almost the way True Blood did between seasons which is interesting as this is a show that demans more of its audience.

And yeah it is grim, but effective in its way i think.

• Members

I gasped when I first saw that poster but, in a very effective way, it compliments the actual series' violence and harsh realities.

I expect the second season premiere will be huge. I just hope the quality is just as good. What a huge letdown it will be if it's not.

• Members

I am predictable with the Jon Snow love. LOL! I like Danys' profile as well. I wonder if anyone could even take the dragons from her since they are bonded to her. I am not a big fan of Natalie Dorman, but her narration did perk my interest in Renly's story.

• Members

It's funny, from the brief view of Renly and his wife in one of the other promos, many fans of the novel freaked out that they were making the character "switch" to being fully straight. LOL Even though the character profiles shows that's not true--and this is exactly how it was in the books... Obsessive fans...

Edited by EricMontreal22